Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Rouzier said he refused an offer from a Polish team. The team was offering him enough money but that was to be n°2, and Rouzier believe (and so do I) that he need to have playtime to get confident and be efficient. So I believe only Skra can make this kind of offer...

About Krnic, I don't agree with you Kaziyski. For me he has not been good enough to remain in Beauvais, and I believe he's the main reason for their bad results.

And about Earvin Ngapeth he said in an interview a few days ago, that him leaving or remaining in Tours was not linked to his father, and that he could remain even if Eric was leaving.

• If Skra can have Gladyr and De Cecco it will be real reinforcements for them!I hope they will do it and contact another good OH to replace old Antiga and play in place of Kurek in importants matches! =)

• William is too dear.

Sounds funny :rolll:
    Gladyr would be OK. We will see what happens for real.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Young Bulgarian OH Todor Skrimov signed his first pro contract for 2 seasons with Paris.

• I heard that probably Nikolov (Vlado) won't play in Cuneo, it seems he is looking for a team that does't join european cups. so Cuneo is looking for another opposite, may be Schops.

coach Giuliani is a big question mark, apparently he should stay in Cuneo (when Parodi singned, Cuneo's press said Giuliani was confirmed too...), but there are a LOT of rumors about him staying in this team/going to Macerata. Seems that Lannutti (the president) said that now they are focused on play off, and later they will discuss about that... I hope Giuliani'll stay this year, so he can end this three-year project started in 2009-2010.

He HAD to won the CL with Cuneooo!! :cheesy: :cup:

• Rolando Despaigne from Olympiacos Piraeus to Copra Piacenza, sounds like good transfer to me. I really like that guy. Edit: okay I don't like the guy, I like him as a player

• News from Beauvais:

Emmanuel Dumortier
    (Nancy) is the new coach. He is a former player from the club (when it was in french amateur division), and has only been a coach in Ligue B (in Marseille then Nancy). This is quite surprising since the club rather choose a coach without Ligue A experience instead of Eric Ngapeth who was OK to come in Beauvais.
    Quentin Marion (Rennes) is the new setter (actually the contract is not signed but Marion announced it in the press). Marion is also a former player from Beauvais, but I though the team would recruit a better setter than him after experiencing a disappointing season with Krnic.
    Ondrej Hudecek (Montpellier) is very likely to sign as well during the week. He wants to play as OH. A Czech NT member, Hudecek has been one of the good spiker of French championship for the last 8 seasons.

I'm a bit disappointed overall by these names. If signing Bartik early was supposed to attract great names in Beauvais, I think that it failed. Sure Marion and Hudecek are renowned player of the championship, but I don't think they will make Beauvais a real title contender for next season.

News from Poitiers:

The rumor has it that almost everybody out of Rouzier is about to re-sign in Poitiers. I was fearing that the club would lack money to keep everybody because of financial difficulties, but either players are going to accept lower wages, either they just want to remain there. No rumors about who's going to be the new opposite.
    Keeping the same players is probably a good move for Poitiers, especially if the club has less money.

• News from Beauvais:

I forget to say that Letton MB Vladislavs Hotulevs (Rennes) was also about to sign with Rennes.
    The club officially announced that he and Ondrej Hudecek will be part of the team next season.

Nothing about Marion though, but in his case, he announced it himself.

• News from Beauvais:

Emmanuel Dumortier
    (Nancy) is the new coach. He is a former player from the club (when it was in french amateur division), and has only been a coach in Ligue B (in Marseille then Nancy). This is quite surprising since the club rather choose a coach without Ligue A experience instead of Eric Ngapeth who was OK to come in Beauvais.
    Quentin Marion (Rennes) is the new setter (actually the contract is not signed but Marion announced it in the press). Marion is also a former player from Beauvais, but I though the team would recruit a better setter than him after experiencing a disappointing season with Krnic.
    Ondrej Hudecek (Montpellier) is very likely to sign as well during the week. He wants to play as OH. A Czech NT member, Hudecek has been one of the good spiker of French championship for the last 8 seasons.

I'm a bit disappointed overall by these names. If signing Bartik early was supposed to attract great names in Beauvais, I think that it failed. Sure Marion and Hudecek are renowned player of the championship, but I don't think they will make Beauvais a real title contender for next season.

fully agree with you Armel :drink: especially with bolded part. Marion and Hudecek are decent players but nothing more. Again Bartik won't have quality support in attack and I'm sure Beauvais will have problems even to qualify for playoffs next season, stories about title contender are jokes. Also decision to appoint Dumortier as new coach :aww: :what: N'Gapeth said he is open for all solutions so I really believed BOUC board will do everything to sign him :what: I was so wrong :thumbdown:

• tomorrow Fenerbahce will be a meeting with Daniel Castellani

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Talented Julien Lyneel signed his first professional contract with Montpellier. He will stay in Montpellier for next two seasons.

Steve Peironet, ex Chaumont libero, signed contract with Ajaccio. He was integral part of Chaumont team which reached French Cup Final Four were Beauvais eliminated them. That means Finnish NT libero Pasi Hyvarinen leaves Corsica. IMO very strange decision because Hyvarinen had great season and Ajaccio president announced he will do everything to keep this squad and invest in quality players :what:

• In italy there are rumors saying Berezhko will come back in russia next season, Kazan has offer to doubled his actual reward with modena.
    but there is also the problem of his injury that seems to be very serious.

• Vôlei Futuro dismissed Vissoto!!!!!!!! 8| The team now is fighting with Montes Claros to bring Lorena back!

RJX anouced that they will try to get Vissotto then. They also anouced that they signed with Chupita (Luiz Felipe), that was in Minas, and Marlon

The OH Manius, ex Montes Claros, probably will go to Vôlei Futuro.

Murilo confirmed he signed with SESI for more two years!

Rodrigão, that wasbeing serched for RJX, can go to SESI, the team is talking with the MB.

• Why was VIssot dismissed? Did he play bad or there is another reason?

• Official announcement on the website of Sète :

- 21 years old French NT setter Benjamin Toniutti added 1 season on his contract (so he now has a contract with Sète for the next 2 seasons).
    - 21 years old OH Frédéric Barais added 2 seasons on his contract (and will play for Sète for next 3 seasons)
    Both players aree 2007 Youth European Champion and 2008 Junior European Champion.

- French international OH Baptiste Geiler signed an other 2 season contract with the team.
    - Former French international Opposite Junot Mistoco signed an other 1 season contract with the team.
    - French MB, José Trèfle (Rennes) signed a 1 season contract.
    - 19 years old OH Stanislas Rabiller (from National Volleyball Center) join the team. Rabiller is a 2009 Youth European Champion.

With Rabiller, joining Barais and Geiler, French international OH Emmanuel Ragondet is likely to leave the team.