Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• I just can't believe that someone could be not satisfied with Peter "badass" Platenik :D Well... He'll be always welcome in Poland.

He played not bad but he wasn't be a leader and he was even substituted in some matches. Besides Krasnodar started not so good, that's why he left Russia. Good luck in Turkey!

• Wow! He is only 40 years old so he drops the average age of the team to 42.7 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

He looks great for his age :thumbup:

• Hungarian setter Tamas Kaszap is new player of Monza. He will replace Zhukouski who is injured and will miss enitre season. :( :white: :down:

Sorry to hear that, Kaziyski, it is bad to get injury so young and in your first season in new club

• I wish him fast recovery :drink:

• Poor Cima... ;( Keep us up to date with any news about this guy, Kaziyski!

He's out for the rest of the season for sure. I spoke with one CRO NT player and he said that injury looked bad and he was not sure how long he will be out. He said it was back injury, his spine is moved to one side, his body was hung :white: :white: WTF?!?!??!?!

• He's out for the rest of the season for sure. I spoke with one CRO NT player and he said that injury looked bad and he was not sure how long he will be out. He said it was back injury, his spine is moved to one side, his body was hung :white: :white: WTF?!?!??!?!

Holy shit... ;( Ok, better stop talking such bad things 'cause I'm too emotional. I will wait for you to be back with some GOOD news. I'm terribly sorry. I liked this guy at first sight.

• Muserskij, Khtey and Tetuhin are injured.

Lokomotiv Belgorod Boss criticized administered the injections blocking pain during the World Cup.

In the case of Dmitry Muserskiego matter is so difficult that this Friday will land on the operating table due to injury ankle. The study showed that the injury is so serious that no other choice but to intervene surgeon, no. - Dmitry Muserskij now been tested and we know for sure that this is a serious injury ankle. On the pitch does not appear to at least play-off phase. On Friday, the operation is provided for this player. Board at this time trying to find the best solution in connection with the replacement, but the final decision has not yet fallen - Szypulin said.
    For the two other players talk about torn groin muscle in Taras Chtieja and as in the forfeiture Muserskiego - ankle injury - with Sergei Tietiuchina mortis. It is not known yet if and when the other two will take part in club competitions, but it is known for sure that all three will be treated, as they say colloquially "in one fell swoop."

• Monza Boss said that They haven't money to have Conte.
    He will play in Fenerbahce or in South Korea.

• MONZA - Facundo Conte alla fine arriva a Monza.

Ex San Giustino, Facundo Conte, classe 1989, nonostante le smentite di rito dei giorni scorsi e i depistamenti verso il mercato estero (ma il Fenerbahce aveva già un numero sufficiente di stranieri in organico, il campionato turco prevede un limite di 2 stranieri in campo ed 1 in panchina ed il team giallonero ha già Miljkovic, Marshall e Coskovic che sono tutti titolari in Champions).

Raggiante il commento di Enrico Marchioni - che ha smentito le anticipazioni appena ieri - : "Finalmente dopo tante voci siamo riusciti a concretizzare questa operazione di mercato. Grande merito e ringraziamento vanno alla nostra presidente Giulia Gabana, che ci è stata costantemente al fianco in questa lunga e complicata trattativa. L’arrivo di Facundo garantirà un importante innalzamento del tasso tecnico all’interno della squadra, permettendo al nostro mister ulteriori soluzioni tattiche. Siamo contenti di aver regalato ai nostri tifosi questa perla di mercato, portando a Monza uno dei giocatori più corteggiati dai club europei e non”.

Statements that boss of Monza left were to mislead and misguide, also on the site of Monza there is the officiality! Facundo Conte is the new spiker of Monza :super:

• Conte - De Cecco combination, nice. So they really wanted to have three strong spikers on OH position :lol: Aleksiev was not meant for hard bench player after all