Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• I heard Castellani doesnt like Čošković :what: :aww:

That's true. Tomi playing very bad since 2 seasons and i think especially he is very bad in defence :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• thank you. is he a good player ?

Personally, I think he is a good player. If he is in a decent shape right now, he can help Galatasaray a lot, but the general problem in the Turkish league is how much help he would get from his teammates.

thank you. is he a good player ?

If We speak about His level through the prism of Puerto Rico Volleyball He is amazing.
    He is like Matey Kaziyski for Bulgaria.

• Personally, I think he is a good player. If he is in a decent shape right now, he can help Galatasaray a lot, but the general problem in the Turkish league is how much help he would get from his teammates.

Well I guess, he will play with Hidalgo who I think is really a great player !!! And also Kervin is there aswell and the young turkish player Elgaz, who is talented as well, he had an injury and now back on circuit. Victor is a substitue transfer for Henry Bell who did not get permission to leave Cuba.

• Halkbank's new coach is Veselin Vukovic.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Vid Jakopin won't play in Politechnika Warszawska anymore. Contract was terminated by mutual agreement of both sides. The reason was that the player hasn't met the expectations of the club.

So what now? Where Jakopin is going to play and what Politechnika is going to do after letting go one of its outside-hitters. Waiting for answers...

• Solid player, good in defense ;) should improve Galata reception and field defence. He isn't powerful hitter like Hidalgo but surely good signing for Galata.

P.S. Another PAO player after Jozefacki joined Narbonne. Now they signed experienced setter Psarras as replacment for Moreno who is seriously injured.

• Turkish player Ali Çayir go to Fenice Isernia in A2 League.

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• The Cuban player Raydel Delgado go to Ravenna.....but probably he play the next season!!

• Will also Leal play in piacenza next year???

http://www.sportpiacenza.it/de….asp?DA=Pallavolo&ID=5239

I hope so :obey: :obey:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :obey: :obey:

• According to voleybolmagazin Tomislav Coskovic (CRO) was left out of the squad by Castellani 8|

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What tipe of contract has signed Vermiglio with Zenit Kazan?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.