Bulgarian NT for 2011 season

• I have a Bulgarian collegue, who has a housekeeper who used to work in a hotel in Bulgaria. This hotel would be frequented by the Bulgarian National volleyball during trainging camps. And from this experience she was able to tell my collegue that most of them are gay... no how true is this?

:lol: lol, that's funy

most of the guys are actually married with children, so I am not sure how she came with the conclusion that they are guys

any names? :sos: so we can check the data

• Gay sportsmen usually prefer contact sports I think

• Hi. I'm actually not offended by the statement that "most gays prefer to contact sports", but I just want to remind everybody that we should be gender sensitive when posting. Labels that generalize the whole population might be offensive to others. I'm gay by the way. Peace. :)

• Hi. I'm actually not offended by the statement that "most gays prefer to contact sports", but I just want to remind everybody that we should be gender sensitive when posting. Labels that generalize the whole population might be offensive to others. I'm gay by the way. Peace. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend :(

• OK, while we're admitting things, I have to admit I'm a sexaholic, I cheated on my girlfriend today...twice. Oh, and I'm a buddhist.
    Namaste!

BTW: HeeelMooi, what's your favorite Coffeeshop in Amsterdam?

hi, i didn't mean to offend anybody as well, I just found this lady houskeeper and roumors prone to be funy to discuss. I personaly don't bother at all even if all the team appear to be gay at the end don't find anything wrong with that. :)

OK, while we're admitting things, I have to admit I'm a sexaholic, I cheated on my girlfriend today...twice. Oh, and I'm a buddhist.
    Namaste!

BTW: HeeelMooi, what's your favorite Coffeeshop in Amsterdam?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can tell you mine favorite Coffeeshop in Amsetrdam, I'll just have to try remmeber its name :S :pinch:

Namaste :obey:

• It's okay. I didn't take offense. :)

• Rugby: I hate drugs.. so Starbucks in Central Station... sathu

• Alexiev looks pretty gay, but I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Elton John used to be married with gids and he's a homosexual.

• they are guys

:P It's pretty clear that the MEN's team is filled with 'guys'.

• I have a Bulgarian collegue, who has a housekeeper who used to work in a hotel in Bulgaria. This hotel would be frequented by the Bulgarian National volleyball during trainging camps. And from this experience she was able to tell my collegue that most of them are gay... no how true is this?

It's just nonsense spread around by a hater, nothing more :)

• It's just nonsense spread around by a hater, nothing more :)

Why a hater? what's wrong with being gay?

• Oh my God, what a word masacre on the forum :aww: I am really truly touched that everybody are so sinceres. From word to word and so much information we can get.
    No one means to offend nobody. In no way. But in case I am sorry. Peace and tolerance :white:

HeeelMooi there is nothing wrong in being gay but people are BAD sometimes and they don't tolerate that someone can be different :| and this problem concern not only gays :(
    Like they sing in one reggae song "So many things in this world I misunderstood...". I sign under this words.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can tell you mine favorite Coffeeshop in Amsetrdam, I'll just have to try remmeber its name :S :pinch:

Namaste :obey:

Nads, you're sweet. :heart: Let's grab some coffee together sometime :D

• Rugby: I hate drugs.. so Starbucks in Central Station... sathu

Cinnamon frapuccino :thumbsup:

• Why a hater? what's wrong with being gay?

The person spreading around the rumours is most probably a hater, that's what I implied, I don't mean sexuality at all, I honestly don't care. Besides, our guys could be anything else but gays :)

• The person spreading around the rumours is most probably a hater, that's what I implied, I don't mean sexuality at all, I honestly don't care. Besides, our guys could be anything else but gays :)

Well she did move to Holland, so she might be a Bulgaria hater...

• Sure, but I will bear in mind you are a sexoholic and will bring a couple of girlfriends with me :D

Rugby Sexoholic.. what We can hear here.. Matey Sokolov is sexoholic too.. and He is from Bulgaria too.. Does it mean something? :D