Players with largest amount of topspin?

• Which are the players with the largest amount of topspin in their spikes and serves.

I'd say:
    1. Osmany Juantorena
    2. Roman Iakovlev
    3. Richard Schuil
    4. Ahmed Abdalla

I think the spin makes a great difference to their game because it allows them to hit the ball in more easily obviously, but they can also hit it into the block higher, because the topspin will bring it down to make it go in anyway.

Any others? Or am I the only one that notices this? I know the player with the least amount of spin is Stanislav Dineykin :P His spikes sometimes are more float spikes :aww:

• When you say topspin the first names to come to my mind are Angel Dennis and Andrea Sartoretti. IMO, they beat all those you mentioned ;) btw, totally agree about Dineykin, the guy is cursed to be tall and unadaptable to any kind of technique :D

• Sartoretti was great indeed. He had a unique and powerful way of serve, which gave him the nickname Sartorace.

I found a video of him serving.

• Ah yeah, Dennis has a lot of top spin too, not sure if he has mroe than the ones I mentioned though. Sartoretti obviously had a (strange), but amazing serve. It had a little side spin on it too, but I'm not sure if it had extra amounts of topspin.

• The man, who serves Kylie Minogue
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1DWBKk5xHQ

:win:

• Ah yeah, Murilo too, he has tons of spin as well!

Agamez too? I think he has more height than top spin.