You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

B. Moreira

Professional

• "B. Moreira" is male
  • "B. Moreira" started this thread

Favourite Team: Minas Tenis Clube, Novara, Pesaro,ACH Volley Bled, Germany NT, Netherlands NT, Poland NT, Korea NT, ...

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 4:38pm

Argentina NT 2011

Argentina NT:

Opp: Ivan Castelani - Frederico Pereyra - Gustavo Scholtis

OH: Facundo Conte - Rodrigo Quiroga - Crtistian Poglajen - Lucas Ocampo - Mariano Giustiniano - Nicolas Bruno - Pablo Bengolea

MB: Pablo Crer - Martin Blanco Costa - Sebastian Sole - Federico Martina - Pablo Guzman - Gauna

S: Luciano De Cecco - Nicolas Uriarte - Demian Gonzales - Maximiliano Cavanna

L: Alexis Gonzales - Franco Lopes - Franco Massimino

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT 96'

Favourite Players: Ron Zwerver, PAVEL ABRAMOV, Matej Kazijski, Samuele Papi, Wijsmans, Granvorka, Robert Horstink, Marcus Nilsson, Bas van de Goor, Kurek, Kenia Carcacés

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 3:17pm

Is this a good team?

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 1:21am

There are some new names in the list, but we know the core of the Argentine NT. They showed during the WCH 2010 that they are a very good team. Their problem is the rapid change of generations, which resulted in the absence of experienced players on international level, but this team still shows good volleyball and I think they have the potential to take some victories. However, Argentina has never been a major factor in world tournaments, so a possible qualification to the OG 2012 would be the optimal goal for these guys, especially since Venezuela is way too weak to represent South America, they totally disappointed last year in Italy.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 9:22pm

This season Conte is playing very well, I like this players!

This year I often saw Uriarte playing, he has a great potential and some useful strength (block, also serve), but he still needs to get more experience, more characters. That's normal, considering he is 21!

Kat.vb3

Beginner

• "Kat.vb3" is female

Favourite Team: Men's Brazilian NT - Modena - Cimed - Sada Cruzeiro

Favourite Players: Murilo Endres - Bruno Rezende - Lucas Saatkamp - Wallace De Souza

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 4:37pm

After Brazil, Argentina would be my favorite NT. The group is quite young yet the players exhibit loads of potential.
I haven't watched them in a while so I'm very excited for this World League!

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Monday, July 18th 2011, 12:01pm

Few problems for Argentinians:

Facundo had a ankle surgery, he had to stop for 45 days. But he will probbaly be available for the sudamerican championship. (19-25 sempt)

Gonzlaes and Sole will join the team a week later (the team will meet the 26), because they have problem with tendons and they needed a treatment with plasmatic cells.

the news in Italian: http://www.volleyball.it/redazione/index…articleId=64859

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Monday, July 18th 2011, 7:42pm

I read about it yesterday. Pretty hard situation and big problem, especially with Conte. I hope he will recover quickly and fully. As well as Sole and Gonzales. They have smaller problems than Conte has so they will recover even faster.
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Social bookmarks