Modena's President Disses Stoytchev of Trentino

• He is accusing Trento in the same stuff Modena did in all of these five matches

• Actually, this was said by Giuliano Grani- the president of Modena.

• I can't fully understand what exactely is Bruno accusing Stoychev for? Any given example?

Stoychev reacts emotionally to some calls, but I've rarely seen him actually arguing with the referees?

Won't go further into his father's attitude, though! Don't think is the subject here, but Bruno sounds really mad and I am confused, to be honest ?(

• said what? ?( I am missing something? :huh:

Grani criticized Stoychev, not Bruno.

• said what? ?( I am missing something? :huh:

Volleywood fucked up.

They don't speak italian and used google translator to understand this volleyball.it article .
    They believed that Bruno Rezende had said bad things on Stoychev when it was actually an interview of Giuliano Grani.

I guess google is not always your friend ...

• So Bruno Resende is Giuilano Grani? :what:

• Volleywood fucked up.

They don't speak italian and used google translator to understand this volleyball.it article .
    They believed that Bruno Rezende had said bad things on Stoychev when it was actually an interview of Giuliano Grani.

I guess google is not always your friend ...

This is the post of the year, already :thumbsup: :D :lol:

Armel :obey:

• I still don't understand what is the background of this?

The article was also translated here and Bruno also said some negative words?

Can someone explain the situation please, because there are only negative words towards his and nothing specificaly? any facts? ?( ?( ?(

• I still don't understand what is the background of this?

1st there is an article in volleyball.it : The title is something like "Modena: Bruninho says goodbye. The president Grani criticizes Stoychev." (Which are two unrelated facts.)
    2nd Volleywood come there, use google translator to read the article and get an incorrect translation putting Grani's words into Bruninho's mouth.
    3rd For some reasons of theirs, they make their own article on the subject, and post a link on the board.
    4th Some people understand the article, other only see volleywood comments, volleywood change the article with Grani's name instead of Bruninho's and everybody got mixed up !

(if you are looking for facts like "on the 3rd set of game 2, Stoychev did this or said that" , I think there's nothing specific in the volleyball.it interview with Grani)

• My statement after reading Grani's buyllshit:

Mr. Granni, your team argued every possible point, made every possible provocation to Trentino and despite that - you lost! You are not in position to assault anybody and you should get punishment for your misbehaviour and total lack of ethics and for being such a weenie, who can't swallow the loss! About Resende, he is one of the biggest pains in the ass as ethics so he should mind his language too (I understood that he too said impolite words about Stoychev). Yes, Stoychev questions the judges, but far less than Modena and Bagnoli did in these 5 games! And no, he is not full of negativity towards anyone. And yes, people can get slapped in the face for such language, mr. Grani!

• this article is not in full what he said (maybe censure :?: ). there are other parts which was translated,and the words are very ugly :wacko:

so it is a whole mess up - were the journalists exaggerate or they really said that - and it is not about the arguing with referes, they said very very bad words :( hope it is not true

• If you check Modena's website and translate the article with the interviews of the president and Bruno, you will see that there is nothing unusual. I don't know about volleyball.it, haven't seen or read the article there, might be the case that the admin of Modena's website changed the content or not, but I haven't read about any insults yet.. so I think sometimes acting too fast (or in this case publishing something too fast) is not an advantage. If you ask me, the whole thing is nonsense :)

• i'm italian so i will try to explain.

Both Bruno and Grani said things against Stoytchev, but this things were not grave or rude. They said simply that Stoytchev allways contest the referee decision.

Moreover Bruno said the now he support Trento because of Rapha and Riad.

Both Bruno and Grani said things against Stoytchev, but this things were not grave or rude. They said simply that Stoytchev allways contest the referee decision.

glad to hear the true story from an italian, thank you friend !!! its always goot to have someone instead of using google :drink:

ok

but I am curious

you are Italian and could you tell me if Stoychev is really that anoying? what is your personal observation?

I know Trento as a team and his fans created a lot of hate arround and Copra mentioned couple of times that all teams in Italy were cheering for Cuneo at the finals for that reeason, but i've never heard of anything about Stoychev's behavior so far...

?(