Olivier Kieffer's career is over?

• Former French NT captain, MB Olivier Kieffer will be out for 6 months due herniated disc. Since his injury is inoperable he must rest for 6 months and after 3 months he will go on MRI. It would be sad he finished his career on 14th May in French championship finals. So after Rouzier departure Poitiers could lose their captain and most influential player.

Source : http://www.lanouvellerepubliqu…IVER-KIEFFER-OUT-SIX-MOIS

• sorry to hear that.
    French team are just in very positive shape. Kieffer's absence must be a strike.

• sorry to hear that.
    French team are just in very positive shape. Kieffer's absence must be a strike.

It's huuuuuuuge blow for Poitiers, even bigger than Rouzier departure IMO. Last season when Kieffer was injured Poitiers had tough time. Now you can imagine what is going to happen in CL league but also in French cham'ship

• Oh gosh. Kieffer is the best french middle-blocker, I guess over 10 years.
    Yes, what will Poitiers do? They lost Rouzier, now Kieffer - I don't really know, that now they will find somebody on his place.

• Oh gosh. Kieffer is the best french middle-blocker, I guess over 10 years.
    Yes, what will Poitiers do? They lost Rouzier, now Kieffer - I don't really know, that now they will find somebody on his place.

Yeah, Kieffer was their best MB. They still dont know, club budget is limited so they will look for younger player..

• I read about it yesterday. It moved me so much. Sad... But I always have a hope. I hope he will play again. I agree with toraypower, that Oliver is the best french middle-blocker. And not was. He still is. I wish him all the best.