Position 4

• I know of a team who is looking for a good position 4 who is still free, does anyone know of any good level that are scorers and passers who are free at this time?

thanks

• As far as I know, Niels Nielsen is still available after helping Tours a few months last season (really great passer).
    Danish international Kristian Knudsen (played for Tours, Tourcoing and Friedrichshafen) might also be available right now.

Former french NT member Ludovic Castardis still free, Puerto-Rican NT captain Victor Rivera (won french championship with Poitiers last season) is back to Puerto Rico and would be available in january.

These are the main names that I know for french championship players ...

• thanks a lot armel! and if you know of any other guys who are god or were released from their team that would be amazing!

• thanks a lot armel! and if you know of any other guys who are god or were released from their team that would be amazing!

There is slight difference between being good and god. I doubt that kind of players are free :super:

• yeah, well, i meant good haha

• There is slight difference between being good and god. I doubt that kind of players are free :super:

Right, God is still under contract with Cuneo!