Russian NT 2012

• Yeah, it happened.

Vladimir Alekno decided to leave NT :(

I don't want to live on this planet anymore... I mean whyyyyyy? Russian team has ahead the European Championships 2013 to rock it. And World Championships. It's gonna be totally different team without Alekno the Magician. I don't want to see my team fighting with Russian team when there will be no general Alekno walking along the field.

• I don't want to live on this planet anymore... I mean whyyyyyy? Russian team has ahead the European Championships 2013 to rock it. And World Championships. It's gonna be totally different team without Alekno the Magician. I don't want to see my team fighting with Russian team when there will be no general Alekno walking along the field.

Russia has other good coaches. Alekno is the best, but this doesn't mean that the others are bad.

I support his decision, he looks drained after this long period ahead of the NT and certainly needs a break. He chose the right moment when to hit the breaks and leave the scene. And maybe after some years, we'll see Alekno again in the bench for the NT matches :)

• Well, you can have 10000000 good coaches, but if nobody has such a character as Alekno you can't be sure, that a level presented by Russia would be the same. I don't want to say, that there is no person, who can replace him, because for sure, there is, maybe someone like Voronkov, Shipulin, who wants to back, Cherednik, even Plamen Konstantinow is called from candidate to take this position. But it's just enough to look at them during the matches. Shipulin takes everything but does nothing, 'cause currently he's definitely a coach of Belgorie just from the name. Cherednik is not able to build Moscow's game and have no idea to make there something properly, when they have to play without Veres or Kurek. Konstantinow's name is pretty ridiculous for me - he didn't achieve anything yet (well, Russian media thinks that the reason may be his ability of speaking Russian :aww: so even my mother can be their coach).
    Voronkov seems to be the best, after Zenit Novosybirsk, which is his team is doing nice job in Superliga (even, that they've completely lost the Russian Cup). But it's still not the same. I know, maybe having a coach like Alekno again isn't good for team, maybe they need some fresh air and news tricks, methods, but Olympic gold medal defends every single method of Alekno. I'm sorry for him, 'cause if not his heart problems he would definitely stay.

amen.

• hi, do you have any idea where to get the jersey of Maxim mikhaylov? i have been looking for it for a long time but cannot seem to find it. hope you can help! have a nice day a and hope to hear from you soon. (: