Bulgarian NT 2012

• It becomes real

Few days ago Naydenov said sth like: "I'm a man with dignity and can't accept to be an assistant-coach after all this. There is no way I would agree."

Today he agreed :whistle:

• Few days ago Naydenov said sth like: "I'm a man with dignity and can't accept to be an assistant-coach after all this. There is no way I would agree."

Today he agreed :whistle:

Ahahaha, he's awesome :thumbsup: :rolll:

• Ahahaha, he's awesome :thumbsup: :rolll:

Actually, today he said "It is not sure, the situation is not the same. I might not be an assistant coach."
    I don't know how much of it is media bullshit and how much of it is Naydenov changing his mind all the time. But he can change his mind only untill Thursday when he has to give a press conference with his decision.
    I don't know of any other case in the world that the assistant coach is so much mentioned and begged. What a soap opera :down:

Edit: It's official. Camillo Placi will be head coach and Naydenov will be assistant. Both for 2+2 years.

• World Champs in Bulgaria in 2018? In Men's and Women's edition?

Danczo Lazarow has said that Ary Garca has given Bulgaria green light. Who is Ary? :D

• A green light for our official candidature, not that we are becoming sure hosts. And Lazarov said that if we get the chance to host it, there will have to be another country to co-host with us. We don't have enough halls, although it's being worked on that matter.

• OK, today the Bulgarian Volleyball Federation paid 72 400lv(about 37 000 euro) to the Government and with this I can safely say the saga about our volleyball federation has ended... Dancho Lazarov will remain head of BFV untill his death.

• Really?
    his appereance at the Parlimanet comittie will be in beginning of October where he has to answear some questions and how about the prosecution? :whistle:
    You are speking too soon, it is not over yet, IMO the most interesting part is comming!
    Those 70 000 BGN is only the administration fee. The criminal acts are yet to be investigated.

• I hope ,just hope, that I misunderstood it.
    One of the most ridiculous thing that I 've ever heard. :sos: :sos:
    Martin Stoev is suing Matey Kaziyski . :what: He is claiming that he agreed to become the head coach of the national team but because they asked Matey about his appointment and Matey replied as he is a weak coach, that statement changed the choise of the BFV and they canceled his contract. Later they appointed Nayden Naydenov. He is claiming that Matey is responsible for his contract failure. :aww: :rolll: :rolll:

Martin Stoev is suing Matey Kaziyski . :what: He is claiming that he agreed to become the head coach of the national team but because they asked Matey about his appointment and Matey replied as he is a weak coach, that statement changed the choise of the BFV and they canceled his contract. Later they appointed Nayden Naydenov. He is claiming that Matey is responsible for his contract failure. :aww: :rolll: :rolll:

You didn't misunderstand, unfortunately! The only thing we don't know is why they didn't hire Stoev, it was a dark underground (but a correct) decision, Stoev is the one to claim Kaziyski's words could be the reason for "benefits missed", there is no official version connected to Matey's words and Stoev's application failure. Still, Martin Stoev is indeed suing Matey Kaziyski, it is true. Just as a game, think of any other unreasonable and strange scenario and it might happen soon in Bulgaria :)

I guess that the level of absurdity never cease to grow if it comes to volleyball in Bulgaria. When I think that nothing really can surprise me, I enter inside-volley and this concrete thread and read things making my eyes growing bigger and bigger.

• I guess that the level of absurdity never cease to grow if it comes to volleyball in Bulgaria. When I think that nothing really can surprise me, I enter inside-volley and this concrete thread and read things making my eyes growing bigger and bigger.

We are our biggest enemy, Bella :)

• What happened with oposition movement - Vasil Simov, Ivaylo Konstantinov, Aleksander Popov, Antonina Zetova and more?

• What happened with oposition movement - Vasil Simov, Ivaylo Konstantinov, Aleksander Popov, Antonina Zetova and more?

There was a private meeting between Simov and representatives of BVF, he clearly said he wants to help with the development of volleyball in Bulgaria, but the federation members answered that everything is OK, they don't really need help and that he had misunderstood the situation. They claimed that his opposition movement colleagues gave him false information as he is not a volleyball person at all. None of them, as far as I know, was given the right appear during the elections as they needed to be enlisted as members of BVF first - something that no one allowed, of course. Then, during the elections, clubs that clearly represent the opposition (e.g. Marek - the club of Konstantinov) were not allow to be at the elections because they had presented "incomplete documentation" - this was the "official" reason. As you can easily guess, Lazarov won convincingly, only one club decided not to vote at all, otherwise he got all the remaining votes. Actually, there was simply no other way because there was no other candidate (no other candidate had been allowed to stand and apply previously), so it was not an election procedure, but rather an announcement or an agreement to extend his mandate.

We got no news after these "elections".. I seriously doubt there will be any at all, this whole story is like fighting windmills in a Don Quixote way, I wasn't even so enthusiastic about the opposition groups, the guy sleeps in deep water, I don't know what should happen to send him away.

This is, however, an off-topic discussion, we've had threads about it, let's leave it empty as far as presidency and wars are concerned.

• Zhekov is back in the wide roster for the WL2013

Vladimir Nikolov is the new team manager.

The Bulgarian Volleyball Federation are a bunch of feudal lords who will never be overthrown because they rule in a country full of slaves!