Polish NT 2012

• Ok, people, we're moving here! We're in 2012 in Olympic year and the party will start very soon.

So the first thing is that Anastasi want Wlazły in NT but we still don't know if Wlazły want to be in NT this year - he didn't say "yes" and he didn't say "no". Let's leave year 2011 behind. New season = new decision. Mariusz got a green light from Anastasi...

PZPS want Anastasi to stay with us longer and lead our team on WCh 2014 in Poland. Good move. For now, I can't imagine someone else as our coach.

Andrea said lately that he got the list of the players in his head and he focus on these from last season. BUT he also said that the doors to NT are not close for "new". At the end of March we will new the list of players.

• Mariusz, please, just let it go and say if you want or not, 'cause we're tired of your supposed comebacks, c'mon... Andrea is ready to kick out somebody from team for you, but you don't care.

• Ok, the Great Expectations for Mr. Wlazly are clear :wacko: , but what's going on with Plinski? Does he feel available this time and would Anastazi call him after the last denial?

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ok, the Great Expectations for Mr. Wlazly are clear :wacko: , but what's going on with Plinski? Does he feel available this time and would Anastazi call him after the last denial?

That's a good question. I don't want to be cheeky but for me Anastasi would be foolish if he not give a chance to Daniel. He is in a great shape from the beginning of the season. Halo, Andrea, you just have to see this!
    Four MB to NT, so... Nowakowski and Możdżonek, no doubt about that. Plus Kosok, I think 'cause it seems that Andrea really like him and in some misterious way he count on him. I don't want to cross out nobody but Czarnowski didn't play for a long time so I don't know if he will have enough time to convince the coach to himself. Of course, there is also Wiśniewski, he's outstanding. But if we talk about Olympic Games, Pliński playing like a monster, who is an experienced player to add, would be great supplement to Andrea's last season amazing team.

• I don't want to cross out nobody but Czarnowski didn't play for a long time so I don't know if he will have enough time to convince the coach to himself.

Yeah, it's sad. I've read somewhere, that Patryk would not back to team in this season :( I know, that it's just a rumor, but every rumor has some truth... 'Cause we have to say, that Czarnowski is injured more often(from the beginning of NT's season Anastasi could use him maybe just in World Cup, but after that he got a new injury again...) than in previous seasons. So Plinski has a big chance, but it will be hard for him to convince Anastasi, that Daniel would be useful at Olympics. Because one time he said 'no'... And then he was suprised why Andrea didn't call him to the NT at European Championships, at World Cup... It's very interesting what will Andrea do with Daniel.

• CEV CL special video The Big Hit Magazine had made one special issue for Czarnowski. Maybe episode 5 or 6 and you can watch it on laola1.tv

• So Plinski has a big chance, but it will be hard for him to convince Anastasi, that Daniel would be useful at Olympics. Because one time he said 'no'... And then he was suprised why Andrea didn't call him to the NT at European Championships, at World Cup... It's very interesting what will Andrea do with Daniel.

Why it will be hard? Pliński is probably the most stable polish MB in Plusliga this season (even Nowakowski has worse matches), he is still very precious for our team, Andrea just has to know that. Besides, Zagumny and Winiarski have said "no" as well and they came back to NT. So Daniel should be called, at least. In a shape he is now, he's probably beating at Andrea's eyes, literally :D

• That's a good question. I don't want to be cheeky but for me Anastasi would be foolish if he not give a chance to Daniel. He is in a great shape from the beginning of the season. Halo, Andrea, you just have to see this!
    Four MB to NT, so... Nowakowski and Możdżonek, no doubt about that. Plus Kosok, I think 'cause it seems that Andrea really like him and in some misterious way he count on him. I don't want to cross out nobody but Czarnowski didn't play for a long time so I don't know if he will have enough time to convince the coach to himself. Of course, there is also Wiśniewski, he's outstanding. But if we talk about Olympic Games, Pliński playing like a monster, who is an experienced player to add, would be great supplement to Andrea's last season amazing team.

Yep, with this configuration I see the Four MBs like: Mozdzonek, Nowakowski, Plinski and I tend to Wisniewski. Of course, there is still pretty enough time to the competitions and a lot of quality players, but I'm absolutely convinced for myself that Plinski, with the great shape he's in, is a 'must' for the NT for the OGs.

So Plinski has a big chance, but it will be hard for him to convince Anastasi, that Daniel would be useful at Olympics. Because one time he said 'no'... And then he was suprised why Andrea didn't call him to the NT at European Championships, at World Cup... It's very interesting what will Andrea do with Daniel.

That sounds to me really double-standart, I mean Mariusz has said "NO" about 1000000000 times and is still warmly welcomed by Anastazi, while Plinski said "No" just once and the door is already closed for him for good?! :huh: It is not quite logical, moreover Daniel explained himself and pointed some rational reasons for his denail back then...
    But I beleive that Andrea is a wise man and will do whatever is necessary for the goodness of the team :win:

Wild Wild West!

• That sounds to me really double-standart, I mean Mariusz has said "NO" about 1000000000 times and is still warmly welcomed by Anastazi, while Plinski said "No" just once and the door is already closed for him for good?! :huh: It is not quite logical, moreover Daniel explained himself and pointed some rational reasons for his denail back then...
    But I beleive that Andrea is a wise man and will do whatever is necessary for the goodness of the team :win:

Because Andrea doesn't close the doort to NT to anyone. EVERYBODY has a chance. That's why I really appreciate our coach :thumbup:

• Why it will be hard? Pliński is probably the most stable polish MB in Plusliga this season (even Nowakowski has worse matches), he is still very precious for our team, Andrea just has to know that. Besides, Zagumny and Winiarski have said "no" as well and they came back to NT. So Daniel should be called, at least. In a shape he is now, he's probably beating at Andrea's eyes, literally :D

It will be hard, 'cause Andrea has his favorites, and Daniel is not there.

• And don't you think that it can change after such fantastic Daniel's season? ;)

I rely on Anastazi's professionalism and the fact that he's not blind at all :D With this shape Plinski just has to be healthy and there is no way to miss the event. As for the WL, I hope that Anastazi won't try to experimentalize too much, I mean I hope there will be no such ...hm, let's call them 'elements' like Klos for example :P :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• And don't you think that it can change after such fantastic Daniel's season? ;)

Honestly - I don't really care ;-) For me Plinski is not so necessary(he's one of middles, who is not my favorite)... Season didn't end, who knows, maybe he will jump into Andrea's heart? The most important is that we need to have the best players for Olympics. Who will be there? We'll know at the end of March :)

• As for the WL, I hope that Anastazi won't try to experimentalize too much, I mean I hope there will be no such ...hm, let's call them 'elements' like Klos for example :P :roll:

I'm afraid that this is not the end of Klos' adventures in NT :lol: You know, he plays in his club really often. In important matches, I would stress. I know I said many times that I don't want to see him in NT again... But now I can say that I wouldn't be so pissed in case of his call to NT this time. I won't say that I want him in NT, don't you think that I'm crazy or I have a new crush on someone, no :P I'm just sincere person :D
    We have so many interesting middles... Andrzej Wrona from Delecta plays really good this season, I watch him carefully 8) Piotrek Hain was called to NT last season, unfortunately he's out of game for quite long time because of injury.
    Anyway, I WANT my fantastic four: Nowakowski, Możdżonek, Pliński, Wiśniewski (sorry, Kadziu, I will love you forever but...) :D

• According to Anastasi's twitter, he is going to watch this match Belchatow vs Modena today.
    And he twitter replied me...

• Today I just came up with this guy, Gromadowski. How is he doing now? It seems there has been no news about him after 2009.

• Today I just came up with this guy, Gromadowiski. How is he doing now? It seems there has been no news about him after 2009.

He plays in Montpellier UC in France right now but I know nothing except that the team is not doing well in league.

If we talk about OPP our genius GMC Network is doing nice job last time. First hunting for players (Olympic Games are coming!):

and hunting for opposites

What a metaphor in the end when we can see Wlazly's back :D

• Today I just came up with this guy, Gromadowski. How is he doing now? It seems there has been no news about him after 2009.

His playing in Montpellier. Unfortunately he can not find a good club for himself. That's why he still back to France.

_____

I almost cry. 2 years old girl knows all players :D

• I almost cry. 2 years old girl knows all players :D

This little girl rocks :thumbsup: I have seen it some time ago and I think I have posted it here somewhere. But every time I hear her saying "Cinek", "Kadziu" and "Kurek" or rather "Kułek" I'm totally cracked :lol:

He plays in Montpellier UC in France right now but I know nothing except that the team is not doing well in league.

His playing in Montpellier. Unfortunately he can not find a good club for himself. That's why he still back to France.

Martee

Gromadowski signed contract with Iraklis but they broke it. According to Iraklis press service Gromadowski behaviour wasn't good so they released him. He was without club from 3 months and after Rejlek (Montpellier opposite) signed for Vivo Minas Montpellier brought Gromadowski. He has reputation in France as he played for Montpellier and Paris earlier.

bella

Montpellier had huge problems with injuries. French NT MB Franck Laffite picked up heavy knee injury in 3rd or 4th round and season was over for him. Starting from December till mid January they had huge crisis with injuries. Libero Daniel, French NT OH Lyneel, OH Quesque were out due injuries while Duhagon and Gromadowski were playing despite slighty injuries. After Lyneel and Daniel returned they won 4 out of 5 matches, including Poitiers and lost to Cannes only. So reason for their position were injuries not lack of quality or poor form. :wavy:

@toraypower

On what basis you claim that Montpellier isn't good club? They are stabile French club, currently having several NT players: Lyneel and Laffite French, Schneider Austrian, Le Marrec played for French NT for 12 years (140 caps), Gromadowski was playing for Poland. With respect to your opinion on the French league here is one of information for you. France had two champions of Europe and two Top teams (CEV) cup winners in the last 15 years. Paris won CL in 2001/2002 season and Tours 2004/2005. Beside CL Paris have won Top teams cup 2000 and European Supercup 2000, Cannes won CEV Cup 1999. Remind me how many European cups won Polish teams in same period :wavy:

P.S. sorry for offtopic