Polish NT 2012

• Why is Mariusz Wlazły on the NT?

I thought it's already closed topic... The fact is that Mariusz Wlazły don't want to play in NT, he is in strange conflict with polish federation. It all started with minor problems... you know, lack of socks and stuff. And Mariusz considers that in the face of numerous injuries he didn't receive proper medical care, only his club helped him. So Mariusz focused on his club team and left us to come to terms with his decision and support him in this.

• Mariusz Wlazly talked yesterday with Andrea Anastasi. Like coach says, Mariusz wants to back to the national team!

- Unfortunately, it's impossible - says Anastasi, - First-it's too late for that. Wlazly is not in the roster for World League and Olympic Games and it can't be changed. Rules. Second-it wouldn't be fair for other players. How can I say someone, who was with team in good and bad times, that he has to give place to player, who wasn't with us? It could destroy team spirit. I think it's the end of ''Wlazly's case'', definitely.

Wlazly's decision is very suprising, and the question is what made that he suddenly decided to change his mind?
    - I don't know what influenced on his decision, but conversation was held on his own initiative - answer Anastasi. - Maybe Mariusz understood that things, which happened when he was in the national team and which he didn't like no longer have a place - add boss of polish federation, Miroslaw Przedpelski.

Seems, that Wlazly wanted to back on Olympic Games... I don't know, maybe he thought he would get a place in the national team, because he's Mariusz Wlazly? He lost his honor? What a shame... :aww:

• Holy shit! Doesn't he think it is too much cliché? What's going on in his mind. Is the national team his own club or what. :white:

• It is not His fault but His wife probably.
    I know Men who after wedding have very changed and Their wifes steer Them.

• And the story goes... :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

- Do I want to play the Polish national team? I've always wanted, what I emphasized in my statement, and in recent weeks, I was firmly persuaded to return and I thought it was going to happen - says the attacker PGE Skra Bełchatów Mariusz Wlazły. Saturday's "Sports News" reported on the talks, which began in recent days and had finally bring about the creation Wlazłego representation. In a newspaper interview with the Polish national team coach, said the meeting took place at the initiative of the player. In fact, it was different.

- Before the finals matches PlusLigi in Rzeszow was asked by the President of the Polish Volleyball Federation and Vice-President Miroslaw Przedpełskiego Artur Popko therefore, to undertake the role of mediator - said the President Skra Bełchatów Konrad Piechocki. - During the final match in Rzeszow I talked about it with the coach Andrea Anastasim, who confirmed that he wants to return to the team by Mariusz.

May 1 team coach came to Belchatow to talk to a volleyball PGE Skra. The meeting was also attended by Piechocki. Anastasi asked directly if he wants to play Wlazły representation. - I replied that I always wanted, and my absence was a protest against ill-treatment kadrowiczów - says Wlazły. During a call, coach Anastasi pointed out that really wants to Wlazły returned to representation. He also announced that he must talk to their colleagues, to see if there are no formal obstacles to volleyball player at that time was appointed to represent them. During the talks the issue of insurance players. - The meeting proceeded in a very relaxed atmosphere - adds Piechocki.

- During the conversation I asked the coach, or does not believe that my return may be poorly received in the team. He replied that it would be his decision and that I should not have to worry about - said Mariusz Wlazły. On Friday Wlazły and Anastasi met again, this time in. - The coach told me that it is too late for me to be appointed. He argued that the lack of adequate preparation time for sports - volleyball adds PGE Skra.

• I think Muse should translate it better than google if Someone wants to understand that article :rolll:

• Why it doesn't surprise me at all? I told ya. That he will want to go at the Olympics. Sonner or later. :whistling:
    That's a pity but I can't imagine any other guys kicked out of the team because Mariusz want to come back. I'm just waiting for Bartman and Jarosz to show what they can now. I can imagine Bartman & Kubiak's little conversation about "The curious case of Mariusz Wlazły".

• Well, this case became more complicated. The truth is that NOT Wlazly wanted to back, but Miroslaw Przedpelski(boss of polish federation) and Konrad Piechocki(my favourite boss of Skra Belchatow)! Why? Because they want to see one of the best polish players in the national team. They made a plan how to convince Mariusz to back. Piechocki had to talk with Mariusz and Anastasi, at the end Anastasi had to talk with Mariusz about it. They even had some meetings in Belchatow, something like that. Unfortunately, it was too late to change roster for WL and we won't see Wlazly in the national team.

It looks like that even when our team is doing very well Przedpelski has not enough. It's just awful. He will do everything to find a place for Wlazly in this team.

• For example :lol:

I'll go further and say that who knows? maybe he has forced him on first place to get married at all :D

It would have been an absolute plus for Poland if they had Mariusz as an opposite in the team for the Olympics, for me that's under no doubt.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• It would have been an absolute plus for Poland if they had Mariusz as an opposite in the team for the Olympics, for me that's under no doubt.

It wouldn't, believe me. First of all, Wlazły is getting worse and worse, while Jarosz, Konarski and hopefully Bartman are getting better and better. There's no such a big difference between them right now.

I do believe with all my heart that Zibi and Kuba can manage this. They are determined, brave, young and they can fight to the end. They managed to win silver in World Cup, for goodness' sake!

Secondly - Wlazły means troubles. Since 2006 every time he was in NT, something was wrong. He's such a mess and he is doing a lot of confusion around himself :wall:

• Well, I think we shouldn't destroy this team, which is now. They did too much for being on Olympic Games to be replace by Wlazly(for example Bartman or Jarosz). It's true, that Wlazly started to play worse, but it doesn't mean it would look like this in the national team with Anastasi(he's great coach and he can "repair" player). Anastasi should try with Mariusz, but in 2013(if Wlazly wants, of course, because we know now, that it wasn't his initiative to back to the team this year).

• It wouldn't, believe me. First of all, Wlazły is getting worse and worse, while Jarosz, Konarski and hopefully Bartman are getting better and better. There's no such a big difference between them right now.

I do believe with all my heart that Zibi and Kuba can manage this. They are determined, brave, young and they can fight to the end. They managed to win silver in World Cup, for goodness' sake!

Secondly - Wlazły means troubles. Since 2006 every time he was in NT, something was wrong. He's such a mess and he is doing a lot of confusion around himself :wall:

Yeah, I know that he's a hard character, but maybe some of the mess you're talking about has been a result from bad relations between him and your Federation. If they have at last overcome their problems, it could be much different this time, I guess. And no matter what he's a class player and I still think that he can contribute a lot, I mean that he shouldn't be written off that definite and must be considered for possible option for the team as any other Polish player and to have an equal chance - I think that new bettered conditions allow this approach.

Wild Wild West!

• I think he simply doesn't deserve to take the place from some of the guys who actually work so hard to get the Olympic quota so now that primadona Wlazly can come and participate in the Olympics because he wants to... X(
    Sorry, Wlazly is a great great player but he isn't so irreplaceable! Kuba and Zibi deserve this place more IMO and they were doing just fine without him! :sleeping:

• He will send Jarosz for long honeymoon.

I will send Przedpełski to outer space before he will send Jarosz anywhere. I know I have been talking about sending Przedpełski many times earlier but now I'm just losing my patience :aww:

IMO Wlazły from 2006 and from 2012 are two guys. I mean that he have sorted himself a little.

Well, I think we shouldn't destroy this team, which is now. They did too much for being on Olympic Games to be replace by Wlazly(for example Bartman or Jarosz). It's true, that Wlazly started to play worse, but it doesn't mean it would look like this in the national team with Anastasi(he's great coach and he can "repair" player). Anastasi should try with Mariusz, but in 2013(if Wlazly wants, of course, because we know now, that it wasn't his initiative to back to the team this year).

Indeed. New season so everything starts from the beginning. Even Przedpełski isn't such a magician to make Wlazły go on Olympics this year. But next year - let him fight for the place in NT. Not take the place just like that but fight for it. He can't be in NT just because he called Mariusz Wlazły.

BTW. Our guys are already in Canada. Bartek Kurek arrived there in one piece. And he's doing well.

I also have a video from Spała. You know, to introduce a more positive mood here.

Anticipating the question... I don't know, Vasilena, what pills Kurek took but probably the same as on WC when he was grinning like a crazy.
    Winiarski is my master (he had no competition in the form of Igła in this video). He is barely standing as you can see, and barely talking as you can hear. But smiling. So I'm guessing that Bartek was so kind and threw him one pill or two. Quotation: "We train very hard. Barely ... I can walk. I feel like a cancer. Easier for me to walk backwards. But seriously ... it is very hard and. .. that's why I want to quickly finish the interview because I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP."
    Skra TV, watch us! :D

• Well done to your guys, bella - it seems that atmosphere in the team is great :thumbup:

Quotation: "We train very hard. Barely ... I can walk. I feel like a cancer. Easier for me to walk backwards. But seriously ... it is very hard and. .. that's why I want to quickly finish the interview because I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP."

Tctc, it seems also that Vlado Nikolov's psychological advices are gaining international recognition! I think he just found his new vocation and what he'll be working after the end of his sports career :P

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• true hero :super:

sorry, I couldn't stop myself from putting it here :D he deserved, I think. A kind of Walk of Fame :D