Polish NT 2012

• I think he simply doesn't deserve to take the place from some of the guys who actually work so hard to get the Olympic quota so now that primadona Wlazly can come and participate in the Olympics because he wants to... X(
    Sorry, Wlazly is a great great player but he isn't so irreplaceable! Kuba and Zibi deserve this place more IMO and they were doing just fine without him! :sleeping:

I am a fan of Kuba, he is vastly underestimated player.Bartman must play like vs Canada to stay on court :D

• This afternoon, the agencies of the Central Anticorruption Bureau came to the Polish Volleyball Federation PZPS and the two companies cooperating with the Warsaw volleyball association - said Jacek Dobrzynski, a spokesman for CBA.

Officers acting on a prosecutor's provision of search and request delivery of goods protect the financial records and computers in a volleyball unit.

CBA operations are carried out in connection with an investigation conducted jointly with the District Prosecutor's Office in Warsaw. At this stage of the Tour does not provide more information about these activities - said the head of CBA.

Miras.. how much money You take from PZPS to solarium steps..

• true hero :super:

sorry, I couldn't stop myself from putting it here :D he deserved, I think. A kind of Walk of Fame :D

OMG! This picture is AMAZING! :cheesy: :obey:

During the year I fall in love with Zibi and now he's one of my volleyball heroes. I love way way he's a beast. :box:

I made this video tribute for him, after his Olympic dream crushed. I hope you will like it.

• Straight from our beloved TVP, today's piece concerning the Olympic catastrophy:

http://sport.tvp.pl/siatkowka/…nic-sie-nie-stalo/8442053
    this may be available only to Polish users right now (not sure), but I bet it'll come out on youtube in no time.

Yes, it is biased as hell. Yes, it is so sad and unjust that I literally wanted to smash my poor TV while watching. But there are some new videos from Igła and that's the good part.

• Straight from our beloved TVP, today's piece concerning the Olympic catastrophy:

this may be available only to Polish users right now (not sure), but I bet it'll come out on youtube in no time.

Yes, it is biased as hell. Yes, it is so sad and unjust that I literally wanted to smash my poor TV while watching. But there are some new videos from Igła and that's the good part.

thanks for add this here.

I can't watch it as well though I'm in Poland... So I'm waiting for youtube. But I already heard many comments about this video. Of course, if it's made by TVP (having no idea about volleyball) it just couldn't be good... Luckily, there are some materials from Igła but it makes me wonder why did he share this with TVP. He has his own blog though...

• Luckily, there are some materials from Igła but it makes me wonder why did he share this with TVP. He has his own blog though...

Yeah, that was odd. But maybe he just wanted to reach a bigger audience... Given the doubtful quality of the programme, it wasn't worth it. Anyways, I truly hope the only reason for this ongoing blog silence on Igłą Szyte is some kind of deal with TVP. I mean, Krzyś promised us the Sofia videos like a month ago. And all this time I've been seriously worried that he's too depressed to even think about posting anything from World League.

• Oh, I see you were talking about TVP production... Personally I really regret that I decided to watch it.
    Sorry, but instead on proving that our guys are just a one big shit and don't deserve for our attention and support I didn't see anything special in this "reportage". In my opinion this is a big lie and just a person, who isn't interested in volleyball can believe in everything, what was shown there. Comparing current team, which has money, great possibilities to train, which is treated like a stars to team from 1976, which didn't have anything and just by hard work won Olympic gold medal and made a history was totally embarassing, what they wanted to show by this? Asking Szaranowicz, a guy, who was crying after Malysz's retirement because automatically he loses his job as a commentator to tell his opinion, who says, that Kurek and the rest are not real athletes, that they just want to be on the covers of magazines, earn a lot of money and don't care about fighting for successes? And what they wanted to prove by showing almost crying Ignaczak? That he's very sad 'cause he won't get a money from Olympic medals?
    Sorry, but I just want to kill a person, who made this shit, and this is real journalism? This is anatomy of failure, really? Why they won't make such a reportage with Polish footballers, who got an enormous money for losing 2012 EURO in Poland? Of course, our public television has mission and they can't critize football (haha, they don't have a money to buy a matches to show already), that's why I'm just laughing at this television and I prefer watching Polsat and their experts in football, because they're not lying, they're telling the truth, that football can lick volleyball's asses and even lost at Olympic Games is nothing to football, which is just a one big shit in Poland.

• Aga, did Szaranowicz say such shits really? I lost all sympathy for him :pinch: So. Maybe it's better for me that I missed this reportage. Actually, I kinda used to our "wonderful" TVP. They dare to judge our volleyball players? They know nothing about volleyball, let them take care of ski jumping. I don't give a fuc*. And I guess our guys don't care about TVP at all as well.

• did Szaranowicz say such shits really?

Umm, not exactly. He basically said that Wagner's team had character, that they were able to stand up and win even after taking a considerable amount of hits. And supposedly our guys don't have that. Well, such a statement is quite embarrassing for Mr Szaranowicz, since it proves he hadn't seen a single match of team Anastasi before the Olympics.

I don't regret watching the programme. It successfully reminded me about how manipulative television can be. Just when I thought there's a line impossible to cross, some ignorant idiot came and crossed it. I was insanely mad at first, but then I said to myself - my nerves are not worth it. There's nothing I can do. Besides, the quality of this report is a perfect proof for TVP's "objectivity". This stuff is nowhere near real journalism. What was supposed to be the final conclusion, was in fact the main idea. And during the report, the author did EVERYTHING to prove his idea was right. Every single statement from every single person was taken out of context, and the conclusion they all formed was just awful: "players in the time of Wagner were true heroes: they had no money, no equipment, only 2 jerseys per player, yet they worked super-hard, sweat a lot and went to run in the woods for about 6 hours every day. And that's how they won. Players today do nothing, they only joke around and sit in McDonalds all day. They have tons of money for some ultra-modern gym equipment and all the supplements they need (and that's what makes their trainings much easier and lighter - obviously). And yet they are not able to win a major tournament. Why? Because they are weak, they have no character." Sorry, but that's just utter bullshit and I can't imagine any intelligent person could fall for such crap. And this funeral music during end credits... I have to admit that was quite funny actually, like they were about to announce the end of the world or something.

I'm just sorry for Igła. The videos he gave them were trickily used to discredit the whole team. I bet that's not what he had in mind.

• Aga, did Szaranowicz say such shits really? I lost all sympathy for him :pinch: So. Maybe it's better for me that I missed this reportage. Actually, I kinda used to our "wonderful" TVP. They dare to judge our volleyball players? They know nothing about volleyball, let them take care of ski jumping. I don't give a fuc*. And I guess our guys don't care about TVP at all as well.

You are right :drink: Szaranowicz should take care of ski jumping etc. but not volleyball. He knows nothing about volleyball, and our players. I hope that TVP won't take care of future events volleyball. These commentators are terrible !

Report about our volleyball players and about Hubert Wagner was so ... I don't know why I watched it :thumbdown:

Igła's back! For now, some photos from London http://www.iglaszyte.pl/2012/09/londek/

:cheesy:

• I've been a fan of Michal since 2011 and I think he is one of the best player of the team. He deserves the best as well as his teammates. VIVA POLISH! :drink: :box:

he is quite hero in Polish NT, of course Kurek and Bartman are more offensivie, but Michał is a good spirit of team.In my opinion he is one of the best player in the world on his position :)