The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I hope Vermiglio will came back in Italy

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Osmany Juantorena for 1 mln euro will play in Kazan.

Yes......... ;( ;( ;( ;(

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=42910&l=0

...and now?? who before Osmany?.....maybe Zaytsev.....

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• OK, there should be something more besides money to drive Juantorena to Kazan. It just doesn't make sense else. Mosna went to a war for him and Sokolov, fought with all the instances in Italy, now you can't just move to Russia for some euros more. If he wants some new challenges, fine, but I think he could always do it. It's not that he owns Trento something or not, he gave them enough for the last several years. And now there should be some other signings for Zenit, because even if they will have Juantorena and Mikhaylov, they are still far away from a complete team. Which makes me wonder at Osmany's decision even more..

• OK, there should be something more besides money to drive Juantorena to Kazan. It just doesn't make sense else. Mosna went to a war for him and Sokolov, fought with all the instances in Italy, now you can't just move to Russia for some euros more. If he wants some new challenges, fine, but I think he could always do it. It's not that he owns Trento something or not, he gave them enough for the last several years. And now there should be some other signings for Zenit, because even if they will have Juantorena and Mikhaylov, they are still far away from a complete team. Which makes me wonder at Osmany's decision even more..

Vermiglio, Mikhaylov, Juantorena, Berezhko, Volkov, Apalikov, Obmochaev. I think it would be a great team and they will be the favourite to win Champions League

• Dutch OH Jelte Maan extended his contract with Noliko Maaseik with three years.

• Sotirios Pantaleon (Greek NT, middle-blocker, 202 cm, 31-year-old, Panathinaikos Athens) joins Andreoli Latina. He comes in as a third MB after Gerald Hardy-Dessources has been released and Pantaleon will be much needed to fill in the gap. It is the first time when the Greek will play for some other team than PAO, let alone leaving Greece.

• Vermiglio, Mikhaylov, Juantorena, Berezhko, Volkov, Apalikov, Obmochaev. I think it would be a great team and they will be the favourite to win Champions League

Do you think Vermiglio will play again in Russia?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• there are some very wild rumours in Russia, I've read that on Russian forum so confirmation is needed on every news, and it all could be lies) but it's still entertaining;
    Zenit Kazan - Alekno is leaving to Dinamo Moscow with Berezhko. From Trentino besides Huantorena will come Raphael. From SKRA will come Kurek. From Novosibirsk - Butko. Vermiglio leaves to Ufa.
    Iskra - Santili, Verbov, Spiridonov are leaving.
    Christain Savani could move to Novosibirsk. De Cecco will play in Belchatov or Trentino.

• there are some very wild rumours in Russia, I've read that on Russian forum so confirmation is needed on every news, and it all could be lies) but it's still entertaining;
    Zenit Kazan - Alekno is leaving to Dinamo Moscow with Berezhko. From Trentino besides Huantorena will come Raphael. From SKRA will come Kurek. From Novosibirsk - Butko. Vermiglio leaves to Ufa.
    Iskra - Santili, Verbov, Spiridonov are leaving.
    Christain Savani could move to Novosibirsk. De Cecco will play in Belchatov or Trentino.

So if will be Raphael, Vermiglio will not play anymore in Zenit