The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Drean Bolivar signed contract with Giba. No. Giba signed contract with Drean Bolivar.

what a pity that we won`t see Giba in PlusLiga :evil:

• I'm really surprised. Bolívar has a lot of money to have Dennis and Giba. Suxho is a good player, but he played badly this season, and it wad easier to have him in Bolívar
    I want see Giba in Brazil again :(

• Bolivar also signed Libero Alexis Gonzalez. And they already had NT's Middle blockers Solé & Crer, I think they are a bit overpowered for this league :cup:

Suxho is a good player, but he played badly this season

Are you joking, right? 8|

• Russell Holmes is staying in Jastrzębski Więgel.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Zenit doesn't give up :box:

It looks like disqualification is the most logical option .

yeah, they might win the case but isn't it unpleasant to have a player who doesn't want to play for your club? That is so ...hm...strange! 8| What will ensure he will give his all passion and desire to win matches this way! I will understand if they ask him for money compensation but I would no longer want a pleyr behaving like that!

• Zenit doesn't give up :box:

It looks like disqualification is the most logical option .

Will Osmaniela leave with Zeninyo or she will remain faithful to Trentinyo? You'll probably see in 6598 episode! Don't miss it! :mirror:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Will Osmaniela leave with Zeninyo or she will remain faithful to Trentinyo? You'll probably see in 6598 episode! Don't miss it! :mirror:

:rolll: :rolll:

Skra and ZAKsa are interested in Robert Horstink. And I can see now that... ZAKsa wants Facu Conte? Wishful thinking :lol:

• No chance guys, you lost him as well! Facundo Conte (Argenitine NT, attacker) is said to sign with Dinamo Krasnodar in the Russian Superleague. He will play there with the Brazilian setter Marlon. Also, his girlfriend (whatever her name is, I don't know :D ) also signed with the female team in Krasnodar. It is a powerful motive I guess :)
    http://www.somosvoley.com/noti…ternacionales_1112&id=178

• No chance guys, you lost him as well! Facundo Conte (Argenitine NT, attacker) is said to sign with Dinamo Krasnodar in the Russian Superleague. He will play there with the Brazilian setter Marlon. Also, his girlfriend (whatever her name is, I don't know :D ) also signed with the female team in Krasnodar. It is a powerful motive I guess :)
    http://www.somosvoley.com/noti…ternacionales_1112&id=178

Havelkova :D

• Bulgarian NT middle blocker Nikolay Nikolov has left Italian Serie A1 team Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia.

Where will he go?

• Yeah Conte is going to Russia. He spoke in an interview today and he seemed pretty thrilled with the idea. He also had to endure all the subtle jokes of the journalists "please, could you remind us your twitter account so the russian girls can follow you" and alike