The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Where Uroš Kovačevic will play next season? Still in ACH Volley Ljubljana? Any info about this guy?

• I would appreciate Andrey in Skra. I'm serious.

If I was single, I would ask you to marry me :flower:

• If I was single, I would ask you to marry me :flower:

That would be the transfer of the year :lol: :thumbsup:

Miroslav Gradinarov will stay in Tokio (Japan) for one more year.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• My face is in the color of beet at this moment :rose:

I always like the girls which I respect the most, that's how I became family man at the first place :drink:

• If you were a woman, you would marry Zhekov :D

I am happy that I found peson smart enough to see trough the fog of subjectivity that Zhekov is good setter. The bad setter tale is not consistent with reality and not one coach on world would say he is crap as a lot of fans think and they know better, huh?
    If I was a woman, I would marry Megan Fox ;)

• If I was a woman, I would marry Megan Fox ;)

Who would be the bride and who the groom? :cheesy:

• There r a lot of rumours in Turkey and we r getting bored about it. Now rumours say Savanni is closer to Fenerbahçe. Any news about him? Has he any contrat ?

• There r a lot of rumours in Turkey and we r getting bored about it. Now rumours say Savanni is closer to Fenerbahçe. Any news about him? Has he any contrat ?

Here at the forum was an info that Savani will most probably play in Russian league next season, but I don't know in which team.

Wild Wild West!

• Tnx about ur answer, i think we ll learn when players sign with their teams. ?(

Here at the forum was an info that Savani will most probably play in Russian league next season, but I don't know in which team.

• Savani will stay in Macerata.

He has said that the Coach has new tactics and He can't wait to know them.

• Savani will stay in Macerata.

He has said that the Coach has new tactics and He can't wait to know them.

So this means that Zaytsev will shine as an OPP, ah? :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• I have a millions questions about Cristian Savani on twitter :lol: but I have no idea. He played for Macerata together with Miljkovic and Marshall in 07/08 season. So, he could be good for Fenerbahçe., he is really great player.

Finally, as far as I know he will most likely be playing in Russian League this season but he hasn't signed contract yet with any team.

We'll wait and see :wavy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"