The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• do you have the source? I knew that he was near pnza but i read that he would have stopped for a while ?(

It's write on dallarivolley.com.
    For the first part of the season (till December) the setter can be Antonio Corvetta... Anyway Copra is building a strong team, and they are sourcing for a foreigns OH...

• thank you Doll...I didn't see it! wow Copra is building a great team! :thumbsup:

The local news-paper today gives as official the arrive of De Cecco in Piacenza for the next 2 season :win: :drink: ...
    The second setter can be Corvetta, that is now with italy NT. They are try to keep also Latelli as 3th setter/ 2nd libero.
    There's also a roumors that a strong foreign OH has already signed with the team, but no one has idea of who can be. More news in next weeks...
    De Cecco- Fei
    Zlatanov- Papi ( or misterX)
    Simon- Holt (or tencati)
    L: Marra
    :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Ok!!! Now it's official: Luciano De Cecco in CopraElior Piacenza for the next 2 season! :drink: :obey: :super:
    http://www.copravolley.it/ita/EPN002015.asp

Great.
    It's funny how Skra compromised themselves. They were almost sure Luciano's going to sign with them, that's why they let Falasca leaves this team. Now, they are in big trouble, 'cause any other setter is not on higher level than Falasca and it's free, of course. Don't tell me Vincic or Drzyzga can give something new and better.
    I don't understand Skra, they always want to make a big media hype around them by saying about Dante, Murilo, Simon, De Cecco in Skra. Finally, they've got Cupkovic, Woicki, Vincic, Atanasijevic.
    Keep doing like that, mr Piechocki! It's really funny. Do you know what he told Falasca? If they don't find any other setter fast they'll re-sign a contract with him :rolll: Unfortunately, Falasca ignored them and chose Ufa. What is better - Piechocki is sure that Woicki is able to play on the highest level.

I love Skra :rolll:

• Ok!!! Now it's official: Luciano De Cecco in CopraElior Piacenza for the next 2 season! :drink: :obey: :super:
    http://www.copravolley.it/ita/EPN002015.asp

Great player. De Cecco is so talented!
    Piacenza has a great team for this season. I hope they contract Simon too, it will be an amazing season for Copra =)

• Great.
    It's funny how Skra compromised themselves. They were almost sure Luciano's going to sign with them, that's why they let Falasca leaves this team. Now, they are in big trouble, 'cause any other setter is not on higher level than Falasca and it's free, of course. Don't tell me Vincic or Drzyzga can give something new and better.
    I don't understand Skra, they always want to make a big media hype around them by saying about Dante, Murilo, Simon, De Cecco in Skra. Finally, they've got Cupkovic, Woicki, Vincic, Atanasijevic.
    Keep doing like that, mr Piechocki! It's really funny. Do you know what he told Falasca? If they don't find any other setter fast they'll re-sign a contract with him :rolll: Unfortunately, Falasca ignored them and chose Ufa. What is better - Piechocki is sure that Woicki is able to play on the highest level.

I love Skra :rolll:

Don't tell me Drzyzga can't give something new and better :what:

• I knew that Tencati renewed his contract...I don't know if Holt did the same!

• Don't tell me Drzyzga can't give something new and better :what:

He never played on this level, so I wouldn't expect from him such a good game(especially, that he didn't have a nice season in Czestochowa, or maybe just the end of it).

• Danail Milushev (opp) won't stay for sure in Kastelani Grote for the new season. He has offers from Lanza (Verona) and one Brazilian club.

Valentin Bratoev (OH) doesn't want to stay in Italy unless there is some really stable offer; he says that he wishes to play in Japannese or Korean league.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Like I have thought. Bartman may play in Korea :D For sure He won't play in Poland, maybe in Club which will fight for the highest points instead of Korea.

Gierczynski from Częstochowa to Jastrzebie probably.

• Like I have thought. Bartman may play in Korea :D For sure He won't play in Poland, maybe in Club which will fight for the highest points instead of Korea.

Bartman :aww: He is going to "disappear" again.

Gierczynski from Częstochowa to Jastrzebie probably

No way! :what: Except when he will be a bench player.

• I like Bartman in Korea. Look at Gavin Schmitt. He scored 60000 points there and he found good club in Russia at once.

• Skra may sign with the Egyptian setter Ahmed Abdalla 8| 8| ??

Where have you read that? :aww: It would be a cosmic change of the style of playing. Really, are they ready to sign with Egyptian setter instead of Fabian Drzyzga?

• Some news about Lokomotiv Novosibirsk. They signed the middle-blockers Alexander Gutsalyuk (23-year-old, 205 cm, Zenit Kazan) and Vyacheslav Mahortov (26-year-old, 206 cm, Kuzbass Kemerovo). Lukas Divis and Filip Voronkov extended their contracts for another season.

Vladimir Nikolov will most probably move to Galatasaray Istanbul. The item of news comes straight from Nikolov, he received a great offer ;)

• It's already official - Mathew Anderson (OH) signed a contract for three years with Zenit Kazan after it got absolutely clear that Osmany Juantorena won't play there for sure.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Plamen Konstantinov(BUL), the previous of Gazprom-Yugra (Surgut), is the new head coach of Gunerniya (Nizhniy-Novgorod).

The new coach of Gazprom will be Andrey Tolochko.