The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Matteo Martino is officially in Jastrzębski Węgiel
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…mana-w-jastrzebskim-weglu
    He's lucky that Bartman isn't there anymore, him and Kubiak are more dangerous when they are together and it would end tragically for Matteo.

In the meantime Piechocki don't want to let Marcin Możdżonek go just like that (El Capitano has offers from ZAKsa and Jastrzębski). He said that he won't allow rivals to strengthen themself. If Możdżonek is leaving, he's leaving to some foreign club.
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…nie-chce-wzmacniac-rywali
    What a sly pig.

• I'm so excited to see Martino in Jastrzebski Wegiel. I wonder how will his shape and behavior look like...

I'm not. I'm already amused before he even has came to Poland.

• Matteo Martino is officially in Jastrzębski Węgiel
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…mana-w-jastrzebskim-weglu
    He's lucky that Bartman isn't there anymore, him and Kubiak are more dangerous when they are together and it would end tragically for Matteo.

Jesus Christ, so now it's official! :obey: Alright, let it be. Honestly I can't wait to see this guy in my team, the level of absurdity may be sometimes really hard to handle :D It's Matteo Martino, expect unexpected 8)

• Jesus Christ, so now it's official! :obey: Alright, let it be. Honestly I can't wait to see this guy in my team, the level of absurdity may be sometimes really hard to handle :D It's Matteo Martino, expect unexpected 8)

Matches of Jastrzębie are going to be the most thrilling and entertaining, two in one, this season :D Not to mention that Jastrzębie will have even more 16-year-old "hotfans" than Skra :aww:

• Pawel Mikolajczak(OPP, AZS Politechnika W.) signed with Trefl Gdansk. Probably Trefl is going to sign with Kazmierczak(MB, ZAKSA), also.

• In yesterday's news Spiridonov said he signed contract with some club abroad and that he has nothing to say to "some people in Russia". I think it's because he didn't come to the club meeting after season and then the club president said that they don't need clown in Odintsovo. After that there was a little (another one...) witch-hunt against Spir.

• In yesterday's news Spiridonov said he signed contract with some club abroad and that he has nothing to say to "some people in Russia". I think it's because he didn't come to the club meeting after season and then the club president said that they don't need clown in Odintsovo. After that there was a little (another one...) witch-hunt against Spir.

Good player but he is clown. He can't fight on court, drink on WL finals etc. Similar case like Martino :whistle:

• Martino and Spiridonov would make a great cpuple :lol: in a team! LOL

Don't call the wolf from the forest, nadejda... :S 'Cause in Jastrzębski we still have two spots on OH position after these two magnificent Brazilians have left. And clearly Lorenzo likes to work with difficult young people. So why not Spiridonov and Martino together? Challenge accepted :D

• I want to see Spiridonov in Jastrzebski. Maybe Bartman will decide to stay after that.
    I am seeing situation when Spiridonov is fighting with Nawrocki close to net during match :rolll:

• Strange - I see only Source code page when writing post

• Strange - I see only Source code page when writing post

Don't you have the Editor section? It's right below the word "Massage"...if I have understand correctly your question and that's what you're asking about :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................