The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• hehehehe, well I pretty sure Sidão and Murilo will stay in SESI..hehehe

Bruninho had proposals form RJX and form a team in Italy, acording to him. But he prefered to stay home, Rio is actually his first home, and now he will be really close to Bernardo and his family.

Rumors that RJX might sign with OH Thiago Alves.

So happy of Sidao and Murilo, hehe :lol: I've read here http://www.espacodovolei.com/ (I don't know if this page is reliable), that Rodrigao is leaving SESI and Eder is going to replace him, is it confirmed?

• So happy of Sidao and Murilo, hehe :lol: I've read here http://www.espacodovolei.com/ (I don't know if this page is reliable), that Rodrigao is leaving SESI and Eder is going to replace him, is it confirmed?

To be honest I didnt know this site, so I cant say is reliable or not, but even so, there is the ranking, and Im pretty sure all of them could not play in same team..hehehehe

But I can say for sure, yes, Eder signed with SESI! ;)

• about one brasilian, maybe not famous as the previous one but i appreciate this guy a lot: R.Redwitz, setter, leave Tours Vb for Iskra odintsvo

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• about one brasilian, maybe not famous as the previous one but i appreciate this guy a lot: R.Redwitz, setter, leave Tours Vb for Iskra odintsvo

I found sth interesting on Rafa's site on wikipedia. According to it, "2012-2013 Asseco Resovia Rzeszów" :lol:

• Supposedly both serbian players and Bakiewicz stay in Skra. Jastrzebski wants Mozdzonek 8| 8|

God, no Bakiewicz, please... He's glued to the bench!!!

• Lotman and Ignaczak are staying in Rzeszow one more season.

So from First 7 only Grozer left.

• Supposedly both serbian players and Bakiewicz stay in Skra. Jastrzebski wants Mozdzonek 8| 8|

God, no Bakiewicz, please... He's glued to the bench!!!

Bąkiewicz, what a stubborn donkey :rolll:
    I don't think that Możdżonek can leave Skra. For me, Jastrzębski should do everything to keep Holmes and Łasko. Oh, and buy a new setter (Ziomek).

• Bąkiewicz, what a stubborn donkey :rolll:
    I don't think that Możdżonek can leave Skra. For me, Jastrzębski should do everything to keep Holmes and Łasko. Oh, and buy a new setter (Ziomek).

Yeah, you're right.

Skra should buy new setter, too. But on sport.pl was also written, that it would be very tough for Skra to buy new setter, so it should not suprise us, if Falasca and Woicki will stay.

• Skra should buy new setter, too. But on sport.pl was also written, that it would be very tough for Skra to buy new setter, so it should not suprise us, if Falasca and Woicki will stay.

:lol: No way. People in Poland, people from other country, Jacek the Grinch, Piechocki and Falasca himself - everyone knows that this is the end of Falasca in Skra. And Piechocki is not stupid.

• Bąkiewicz, what a stubborn donkey :rolll:

Ok, I really don't get it :huh: How much he gets in Skra? Honestly, I'm starting to think that Bakiewicz is totally fine with that situation - probably he's very well paid plus he doesn't have to play, at all - what an idyll! :aww:

Skra should buy new setter, too. But on sport.pl was also written, that it would be very tough for Skra to buy new setter, so it should not suprise us, if Falasca and Woicki will stay.

You're kidding me?!! :what: What does it mean 'very tough'?!!! How could they not understand that what they really need is a new setter, for God's sake?! :wall:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• You're kidding me?!! :what: What does it mean 'very tough'?!!! How could they not understand that what they really need is a new setter, for God's sake?! :wall:

Vasilena, it means that for Skra usually everything is very "tough". They can buy hundreds of great MBs but if it comes to great setter they see De Cecco and no one else. And as we know De Cecco feels good in Italy.

Btw. Skra would make me a huge surprise if they would take Fabian. You know, they took Zatorski already, so...

• You're kidding me?!! :what: What does it mean 'very tough'?!!! How could they not understand that what they really need is a new setter, for God's sake?! :wall:

Skra doesn't have a money for such a player as De Cecco is, or they just regret money for one, great player. You know, Piechocki is dreaming, that Skra will back on throne in next season, they will have the same or better success in next year... So funny guy, thank God that I don't have him on my screen(deal with mother).

• Vasilena, it means that for Skra usually everything is very "tough". They can buy hundreds of great MBs but if it comes to great setter they see De Cecco and no one else. And as we know De Cecco feels good in Italy.

Btw. Skra would make me a huge surprise if they would take Fabian. You know, they took Zatorski already, so...

Oh, yeah they can buy hundreds of great MBs and stick them to the bench :wacko: which reminds me - what's going on with Wytze? Where is he going to play next season, maybe there are already some rumours? That about Fabian has been mentioned before, but is it only fans' prediction or Piechocki has hint it somewhere?

Skra doesn't have a money for such a player as De Cecco is, or they just regret money for one, great player. You know, Piechocki is dreaming, that Skra will back on throne in next season, they will have the same or better success in next year... So funny guy, thank God that I don't have him on my screen(deal with mother).

I think it's the second one - they just regret money for one player like him, not that they can't afford it, which IMO is very stupid, cause they really need a new quality setter X( And as bella says what is that obsession with De Cecco? If they find him too much expensive for their taste or if he doesn't want to play there, then they just have to find another option, but not to leave things the way they are, because it will be wrong decision! Can't they see it, really!? :wacko:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Skra wants young and good player on this position, they fought for De Cecco before 2011/2012 season, but he chose Monza because of private's reasons. I guess, that if they won't get on well with Luciano the only option is Drzyzga. Kooistra has offerts from Monza and Modena.

• That about Fabian has been mentioned before, but is it only fans' prediction or Piechocki has hint it somewhere?

And this and that. I guess... Skra likes to invest in young players (Zatorski, Kłos, Atanasijevic). It would be step forward for Fabian if he would play there. But if... I just don't accept an option other than Fabian in starting six. They can't just freeze our young talent and hope. I read that almost every club in Plusliga wants Fabian. I hope he'll make a good decision.

• A journalist is saying that Sidão
    (MB) and his girlfriend Dani Lins (setter) (both from SESI/São Paulo) have a verbal contract with Volei
    Futuro/Araçatuba-SP for both male and female teams.