The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• on the serbian national team release they got macerata next to his name, that must mean they got that information directly from. Still need a 100% comfirmation from the team.

macerata has starovic's property...maybe they decided to call him back!

• about one brasilian, maybe not famous as the previous one but i appreciate this guy a lot: R.Redwitz, setter, leave Tours Vb for Iskra odintsvo

It's confirmed, Redwitz going to Iskra.and his replacement will be Nuno Pinheiro from Poitiers.

Omrčen got monstrous contract from Hiroshima, he said he couldnt reject that. Also he added Polish and French teams cant pay him and he had no intention to go in Siberia :rolll:

• http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…z-zespolem-skry-belchatow

The news is saying that:
    - Możdzonek is tempted by Jastrzębski
    - De Cecco has an offer from Piacenza and in this case Lukas Kampa is going to Lokomotiv to play with Grozer
    - it is still unknown what Kurek and Winiarski are going to do
    - Pliński is staying in Skra for next 2 years
    - Kłos is staying too for next 3 years
    - Kooistra has a contract with Skra valid until 2013 (I hope he don't want to stick to the bench like Bąkiewicz and he'll leave or in case if Możdżonek leaves Wytze will play then)
    - Cupkovic and Atanasijevic are staying
    But the "best" part IMO is about Falasca. I allow myself to quote: "Hiszpan rozegrał najlepszy sezon, od kiedy jest w Bełchatowie" ("Spanish played the best season since he is in Belchatow"). What a joke :rolll:

Also Paul Lotman extended his contract with Resovia Rzeszów.

• I wanted to add attention is turning to Russian league. Slowly but sure Russian oil and gan money turning them into the strongest league in the world. Italian clubs cant match with Russian in player wages. I can just guess how big budget have Zenit but I'm close to think they r endless bag of money, especially after they've won CL

• And Nawrocki will stay ;)

That's the worst nightmare. But I think that he may not finish the next season in Skra if the players continue to "cooperate" with him in the way it was this season :evil:

• I wanted to add attention is turning to Russian league. Slowly but sure Russian oil and gan money turning them into the strongest league in the world. Italian clubs cant match with Russian in player wages. I can just guess how big budget have Zenit but I'm close to think they r endless bag of money, especially after they've won CL

I read somewhere that the poorest club in Russian league has more money than the richest club from our league. I can imagine about how many more big names moving to Russia we may hear soon...

• bella

As I wrote in post above Omrčen said Polish clubs can't afford to sign him. As I know he had around 500 000 € in Macerata, now probably got 1 million from Hiroshima. Russian clubs have big budgets, I remember I've read that Ural was the richest club last season (Russian members probably knows better). Novosibirsk was paying Millar just to play CL this season and I doubt he jad less than 250 00 €

• http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…z-zespolem-skry-belchatow

The news is saying that:
    - Możdzonek is tempted by Jastrzębski

In this case what's the situation with Bontje and Holmes?

- De Cecco has an offer from Piacenza and in this case Lukas Kampa is going to Lokomotiv to play with Grozer

Good for Kampa, I'm curious what's going to happen with Zhekov if this transfer comes real, I haven't heard any rumours about, yet

- Pliński is staying in Skra for next 2 years
    - Kłos is staying too for next 3 years
    - Kooistra has a contract with Skra valid until 2013 (I hope he don't want to stick to the bench like Bąkiewicz and he'll leave or in case if Możdżonek leaves Wytze will play then)

Even if Mozdzonek leaves (which I think will happen) there is still not a chance for Wytze, it was quite clear shown this season that Skra has the intention to bet on Klos and this about the 3 years only confirms that, that's why probably Captain Planet won't stay, too - there will be no space for 3 of them(Moz, Klos Plinski) and Kooistra is totally out of the picture.

- Cupkovic and Atanasijevic are staying

Good for club but maybe not that good for Atanasijevic, it high time for him and Sokolov to start play even in some not that much pretentious team.

But the "best" part IMO is about Falasca. I allow myself to quote: "Hiszpan rozegrał najlepszy sezon, od kiedy jest w Bełchatowie" ("Spanish played the best season since he is in Belchatow"). What a joke :rolll:

And Nawrocki will stay ;)

Shoot me, please!!! :wall:

I wanted to add attention is turning to Russian league. Slowly but sure Russian oil and gan money turning them into the strongest league in the world. Italian clubs cant match with Russian in player wages. I can just guess how big budget have Zenit but I'm close to think they r endless bag of money, especially after they've won CL

Oh yeah, financial resources poured there are out of the financial capacity of the other leagues, but still there are a lot things to improve about the organization and making volleyball an attraction, they need better advertising, cause somehow this leauge misses the atmosphere in halls and hot fans like in Italy and Poland, for example, and IMO that's not something so unimportant. But as quality of the players, level of the game and competition between teams it will probably become #1. Italian league on the other hand will probably generate 1 or 2 superteams, comepetitive to the best Russians in euro tournaments but the level of the others and the championship as general will not be comapreable anymore. Even this year it was all around Trento - Macerata and partially Cuneo and level of the other teams far behind and as it seems that will be the tendency. Due to the money and conditions that Russian clubs can offer the most interesting players will orientate to there and normally the standart and the competiton will increse even more.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• In this case what's the situation with Bontje and Holmes?

I don't know yet. Jastrzębie are playing the last match tomorrow. I hope to hear some infos then. You know, Swędrowski and Drzyzga like to speculate. I'm afraid that Rob don't want to stay and sit on the bench. As for Russell, I hope that the president of this club will do everything to keep him. No doubt he was one of the biggest stars on the middle in Plusliga.

• If Moz leaves, the starting position will be given to Klos, won't it be? That is the point that annoys me.

It seems that Falasca's best season is referring to his MVP of Polish Cup? otherwise I didn't see any best, or even some words concerning good about him.

• If Moz leaves, the starting position will be given to Klos, won't it be? That is the point that annoys me.

It seems that Falasca's best season is referring to his MVP of Polish Cup? otherwise I didn't see any best, or even some words concerning good about him.

Yep, most likely Kłos would be starter then. But he doesn't annoy me any more. He convinced me to himself.

About Falasca it was already said everything. Some madman gave him MVP award and another one wrote these funny words about his supposedly the best season.

• I don't think it's oil money that's fueling Russia's league.. Japan doesn't have any oil and yet they are buying player like Omrchen for higher salaries. It's advertisers I think, they are willing to pay big bucks to have their logos and volleyball games in Russia probably get good ratings on television. and of course as we see Italian teams are losing sponsors all the time now because their eonomy is collapsing now while Russia's is growing.

• A journalist is saying that Sidão
    (MB) and his girlfriend Dani Lins (setter) (both from SESI/São Paulo) have a verbal contract with Volei
    Futuro/Araçatuba-SP for both male and female teams.

No way, I was sure, that Sidao stays in SESI and Rodrigao leaves(Eder replaced him) - strange.

Vasilena, yes, if Mozdzonek leaves Belchatow, Klos will replace him, like it was in play-offs, when Mozdzonek sucked.

• Hopefully Atanasijevic did not get stuck in some horrible contract there. In about two years or so when his buddy is fully developed he will be one of the best. Whoever is advising him to stay with Skra is making a mistake.

• Good for Kampa, I'm curious what's going to happen with Zhekov if this transfer comes real, I haven't heard any rumours about, yet

Good for club but maybe not that good for Atanasijevic, it high time for him and Sokolov to start play even in some not that much pretentious team.

Guess what will happen to Zhekov :lol: BTW, I think that Piacenza will shorten the distance between itself and clubs like Trento Cuneo and Macerata next season. I will even make a bald statement that Piacenza will be better than one of those teams and equal to the others.

About Sokolov - it's high time for him to start playing regularly. But he is really "loyal" to Stoychev and I don't think he will leave Trento unless the club doesn't sell or loan him.

Russia has bad advertising for volleyball, the situation is not like in Japan. It's the petrol and gas money, it's state politics to finance the clubs and I think that considering all teams(not just top 4) in the leagues, the Russian league has even this season been better than Italian.

• Hopefully Atanasijevic did not get stuck in some horrible contract there. In about two years or so when his buddy is fully developed he will be one of the best. Whoever is advising him to stay with Skra is making a mistake.

"To stay"? Are you joking, right? Atanasijević signed contract 2+2 with Skra a year ago, not now. Sot it's not matter of decision.

• Bulgarian media says that according to Italian media ( :lol: ) MB Simone Butti (Aqua Paradiso) will go to Trento and the Canadian Steve Brinkman who has the status of a foreigner will leave the team led by Stoychev.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"