The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I read that Michał Łasko bought a home in Poland so I hope he's staying with us for longer :D

• Marcelo Fronckowiak, ex coach of VIVO Minas, is the new coach of RJX!!!!

Good transfer, he did a good job in Minas!

He did an awful one in Tourcoing though ...

• Guess what will happen to Zhekov :lol: BTW, I think that Piacenza will shorten the distance between itself and clubs like Trento Cuneo and Macerata next season. I will even make a bald statement that Piacenza will be better than one of those teams and equal to the others.

About Sokolov - it's high time for him to start playing regularly. But he is really "loyal" to Stoychev and I don't think he will leave Trento unless the club doesn't sell or loan him.

Totally, Piacenza had a bad start but then did a great season so I'm sure it'll be an opponent for the title next year, or at least I hope so so the championship won't be a fight between the same 3 teams every year! We'll see! :)

Sokolov: I read he could go on loan to Cuneo, which could make sense since Placì is Bulgaria 2nd coach... but who knows, he definitely needs to go away from Trento for a year and play regularly. I was extremely impressed by the points he made on the tie break the other day... If he plays all the time I can't imagine how great he can get! :)

• Nooo, acording to lancenet Mario Junior is the new libero of RJX :aww: I dont like him... :S

Riad, Uallas were also confirmed in the team.

So far:
    Bruninho/Theo
    Lucão/Riad
    Dante/??
    Mario Junior

coach: Marcelo Fronckowiak
    bench: Uallas

http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…-movimentada-terca-feira/

Cruzeiro confirmed setter William and Oh Filipe Ferraz

A good new, is that maybe a team will remain in Florianópolis, even though they wnont have the sponsors of Cimed and Sky, they might have stilla team with lower budged!Better then closing all doors! :)

• I'm glad Metodi is staying but imo it's risky. The future of Olsztyn is still unknown.

No, I read somewhere, that there is no team from first league, which can replace Olsztyn, so AZS will stay.

• Totally, Piacenza had a bad start but then did a great season so I'm sure it'll be an opponent for the title next year, or at least I hope so so the championship won't be a fight between the same 3 teams every year! We'll see! :)

Sokolov: I read he could go on loan to Cuneo, which could make sense since Placì is Bulgaria 2nd coach... but who knows, he definitely needs to go away from Trento for a year and play regularly. I was extremely impressed by the points he made on the tie break the other day... If he plays all the time I can't imagine how great he can get! :)

I've also read about the rumours that were placing Sokolov in Cuneo but both Mosna and Sokolov denied them. The same rumours also said that Nikolay Uchikov from Molfetta, who is the leading scorer in A2, is going to replace Ceco in Trento. I think this is just some media hype.

After Priddy, Gutsalyuk is also leaving Zenit Kazan.

• Piacenza has confirmed Zlatanov and Papi...they would like to confirm Nikolov, Marra, Tencati and the coach Monti while if Simon will be available immediately, Holt is probably leaving...the two setters are leaving for sure (Zhekov and Kampa) and rumours want De Cecco in Piacenza...
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=44933&l=0

• Kampa signs contract with Belogorie. Also they sign Makarov as 2nd setter and confirm Muserskiy, Khtey, Tetiukhin, Ermakov, Ilinych. Raymeykers, Kolodinskiy and Khamutckich are leaving the team.

Roman Yakovlev will play in Iskra instead Schoeps.

• I don't know but I don't think that he stay in Russia. It was poor season for him :(

• I asked, because there is a rumor in Poland, that he will go to Resovia, to replace his german friend - Grozer.

All these rumours will finally finish me off -__- I heard some crap about Stokr in Rzeszów... So heavens, better bring Schoeps to Resovia...

• Agamez resigned with Arkas :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: