The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Resovia wants Schops. If He doesn't sign, Resovia will sign with Gundars Celitans.

2nd Opp will be Bartosz Janeczek from Częstochowa.

• Any information about which club he is leaving for?

He is not leaving i did mistake with using " resign " :aww: better i had to say renew :D He is staying in Arkas :win:

pao13

I don't know how much he wins but Arkas is a very rich club and Agamez is the best player of team so it might be around 700k-800k € almost the same budget of Milijkovic.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Gundars is a hammer!!! I dont think that he loves to go to Poland! He only need fast or regular setter . Rest of it he kills every single ball. One of the best Opposite player at the moment. I dont think that two of these players sign in 2-3 weeks!

Is He good Player?

• Resovia wants Schops. If He doesn't sign, Resovia will sign with Gundars Celitans.

2nd Opp will be Bartosz Janeczek from Częstochowa.

I don't know Gundars Celitans :what: I know only that he is from Latvia... Where did he play this season? How old he is? How tall he is? How good he is? I want to know as much as it is possible! :)

Damn... People, please don't sit on the bench another OPP, especially Janeczek... How can he grow and develop if some brilliant people want to stick him to the bench? And they call it "investment in the future" :aww:

I'm wondering what Kuba Jarosz is going to do 'cause in last interview I can read between the lines that he has a few offers. Maybe, Resovia?

• I don't know Gundars Celitans :what: I know only that he is from Latvia... Where did he play this season? How old he is? How tall he is? How good he is? I want to know as much as it is possible! :)

He was born 14th June 1985, height 2 metres, 95 kg weight, 325/355 (block/spike reach) last 2 seasons he played in turkish Ziraat Bankasi.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He was in Halkbank Ankara, not Zirrat. He played also in Belgorod some seasons ago.

So information from wikipedia is false another time :thumbdown:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jochen Schöps in Resovia.

Data i miejsce urodzenia: 8.10.1983 Villingen-Schwenningen (Niemcy)
    Wzrost: 200 cm
    Waga : 103 kg
    Zasięg w ataku: 360 cm
    Zasięg w bloku: 335 cm

Przebieg kariery:

TG Schwenningen
    VC Offenburg
    Internat Frankfurt
    VC Olympia Berlin
    2003-2007 VfB Friedrichshafen
    2007-2012 Iskra Odincowo
    2012-2013 - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów

• The "Men's - Best Scorers in one Match - Senior" thread legend Gavin Schmitt joins Iskra Odintsovo to replace Jochen Schoepps.

Also, Roberto Piazza is the new coach of Cuneo replacing Bulgaria NT assistant coach Kamilo Placci. Flavio Gulinelli who was also coaching Cuneo this year will be the new coach of Portuguese NT. I think I made mistake in the pronunciation of each of the 3 names, but my Italian is not academic level, sorry.

• Where will Rouzier play? Not in Poland?

There is no confirmed information yet but some time ago both French guys, Samik and Rouzier, were willing to stay in Kędzierzyn. I hope they'll stay.