Sebastian Świderski

• Sebastian Świderski ended career.

The official website ZAKSA appeared a statement in which the club from Opole province indicates a request to terminate the contract with the player Swiderski. Multiple Polish representative in a long time struggling with injuries.

On the ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle states that:

On 12.03.2012r. reported to Sebastian Swiderski club asking for a solution involving him with the club for the service contracts of sports and advertising. Given the lack of ability to perform as a player's obligations under these agreements until the end of the season 2011/12 the club has agreed to this request.

This decision is clear from the fact that volleyball is saying goodbye to an active sports career. - I fought for the health of three months, and the last two weeks to mature to the decision to end his career. Unfortunately, doctors have found that there is no chance to continue their professional career. Otherwise, I would risk crippling. Quadriceps is operating only at 60 percent, above the patella have a hole - admitted in an interview with Sebastian Swiderski gwizdek24.pl.

• Club career [edit]

Torch Gorzow Wielkopolski (to 1995)
    Stilton Gorzow Wielkopolski (1995-2000)
    Mostostal-Azoty Kędzierzyn Koźle (2000-2003)
    Volley Perugia (2003-2007)
    Lube Banca Macerata (2007-2010)
    Zaks Kędzierzyn-Koźle (since 2010) [1]

Successful representation [edit]

1996 - Gold medal with cup.svg European Junior Championships
    1997 - Gold medal with the Junior World Championship cup.svg
    2005 - 4th place in the World League
    2006 - Silver medal with world runner cup.svg
    2007 - 4th place in the World League
    2008 - Olympic quarterfinal

Club Honours [edit]

1997 - Simple gold cup.svg Polish Cup with Stilton Gorzów
    1999 - Bronze medal with bronze medal cup.svg Polish with Stilton Gorzów
    2000 - Silver medal with the Polish vice cup.svg STILON Gorzów
    2001 - Simple gold cup.svg Polish Cup with Mostostal Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2001 - Gold medal with the Polish Championship cup.svg with Mostostal Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2002 - Simple gold cup.svg Polish Cup with Mostostal Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2002 - Gold medal with the Polish Championship cup.svg with Mostostal Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2003 - Gold medal with the Polish Championship cup.svg with Mostostal Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2003 - Bronze medal with cup.svg 3rd place in the Champions League with Mostostal Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2005 - Silver medal with cup.svg vice Italy with Perugia Volley
    2008 - Simple gold cup.svg Italian Cup with Lube Banca Macerata
    2008 - Simple gold cup.svg Italian Super Cup with Lube Banca Macerata
    2009 - Simple gold cup.svg Italian Cup with Lube Banca Macerata
    2009 - 4th place in the Champions League with Lube Banca Macerata
    2009 - Bronze medal with bronze medal cup.svg Italy with Lube Banca Macerata
    2011 - Silver medal with cup.svg Silver medal in the CEV Cup Zaks Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2011 - Silver medal with the Polish vice cup.svg Zaks Kędzierzyn-Koźle

Individual awards [edit]

ribbon of the Golden Cross of Merit Golden Cross of Merit - December 6, 2006. [2]
    2000 - The best volleyball player Polish League
    2003 - MVP of the Champions League Final Four
    2003 - The best attackers of the Champions League Final Four
    2005 - The best volleyball player in the league round of basic Italian
    2005 - MVP Cup "Trofeo TIM" in Italy
    2005 - The best attackers of the group stage the European Championships in Italy
    2006 - MVP IV Memorial to them. Hubert Jerzy Wagner
    2006 - The best attackers in the group phase of the World League
    2006 - 3rd place in the classification of the best attacking the World Cup in Japan
    2006 - 3rd place in the poll Sport Review of "10" the best athletes Polish
    2008 - The best attackers of the Beijing Olympics

• Thank you Świder for everything!
    You're the best and you'll always be.
    And all the best in the future.
    :flower:

Gosh, although I knew this moment has to come, still I'm crying.

• Though my heart is crying that I will never see Sebastian playing, I'm excited about his new role in volleyball and I can't wait to see him as a coach of Fart. There is no such words that could describe my feelings about him. Outstanding player, making me love volleyball like a crazy. One of my early favorites from times when I just have started watching volleyball. Already legendary and loved always and forever. The words "Thank you for everything" are not enough. I would build him a monument.
    Good luck, Świder! :flower:

• Great player, so devoted to the game and a real role model! I wish him luck and success in his new form of relation with the favourite game - he deserves it :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................