R.I.P. Vigor Bovolenta

• I am speechless ;( :flower:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ..........no words ;( ;( ;( ;(

R.I.P. Vigor! ;(

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• no words...I can't still believe it! RIP Vigor, we will all miss your energy, your strnght and your fighting spirit!!
    we will never forget oyu..!! ciao!

• This is what is called a real tragedy...

I remember him playing already in 1996 Olympic Finals...

R.I.P. Vigor...

• I still can't believe it... I said and wrote like a million words about it today and still feel like it was just a nightmare. I don't know what to think... Did he have problems with heart? 37-year old man don't die just like that. Not like that... ;(
    What a tragedy... I feel really sorry for his wife, kids, all family members, his friends and teammates. I unite in grief with Italian volleyball followers and all his fans. He was a great player, from what I heard he was a great man too. Join the heavenly team of the greatest players in Italian history, Vigor. We will miss you...

• Did he have problems with heart?

I don't know if the problems was with his heart but in a video they said that after his death became public the news that he had problems before, so I suppose yes...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.