• Breaking news:

7 players will not play for NT anymore under coach Benne:

Horstink, Kooy, van Harskamp, Snippe, Lorsheijd, van Dijk and Trommel :!: :!:

Benne wants the players to attend the whole :!: :!: NT-season, so no exceptions for individuals anymore.

The players above don't want to agree with that.

• Little bit of correction: Horstink, Trommel and Yannick van Harskamp decided themselves to stop playing this season in NT.

• Thank you for correction, Marieke :) I just read it on nu.nl

By the way: the result is the same :D

• Thank you for correction, Marieke :) I just read it on nu.nl

By the way: the result is the same :D

The result is the same,you're right. Don't know what to say about it. You hope they will play with the best players, but not if they are not 100 % motivated. On the other hand: young players have tough job this summer: winning European League,and qf for EC 2013

• Roster for NT 2012 Season

Setters: Abedelaziz (Belluno), Freriks (Belgorod), van Haarlem (Langhenkel Volley)

OH: Rauwerdink (Monza), Maan (Maaseik), van Rekom (Dynamo), Gommans (Dynamo), ter Horst (Verona), van Gaarderen (Langhenkel Volley)

MB: Bontje (Wegiel), Kooistra (SKRA), van Bemmelen (Friedrichshafen), Diefenbach (Dynamo), Koelewijn (Antwerpen)

Opp: Klapwijk (Vibo Valentia), Krolis (Nantes), Overbeeke (Lennik)

L: Jorna (Lennik), Andringa (Lycurgus)

• No Horstink and no Kooy... :( What a terrible pity.
    But I sighed with relief that Kooistra's situation in Skra hasn't affected his position in NT though for me there are simply no better Dutch middles than Bontje & Kooistra

• Such egoists