French NT 2012

• Setters:

Benjamin Toniutti (Arago de Sète)
    Pierre Pujol (Fart Kielce)
    Toafa Takaniko (AS Cannes)
    Yannick Bazin (Los Plataneros de Coroza)

Opposites:

Antonin Rouzier (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Marien Moreau (Arago de Sète)
    Baptiste Geiler (Arago de Sète)

OH's:

Nicolas Marechal (Stade Poitevin VolleyBall)
    Guillaume Samica (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Earvin N’Gapeth (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    Samuele Tuia (Kuzbass Kemerowo)
    Kevin Tillie (University of California, Irvine)
    Ludovic Castard (Arago de Sète)
    Julien Lyneel (Montpellier UC)
    Xavier Kapfer (Fart Kielce)

MB's:

José Trèfle (Arago de Sète)
    Gérald Hardy-Dessources (Andreoli Latina)
    Romain Vadeleux (Rennes Volley 35)
    Jean-Philippe Sol (Stade Poitevin VolleyBall)
    Horacio d’Almeida (Tours VB)
    Kevin Le Roux (AS Cannes)
    Marc Zopie (Stade Poitevin VolleyBall)

Libero:

Jenia Grebennikov (Rennes Volley 35)
    Jean-François Exiga (Lube Banca Marche Macerata)
    Edouard Rowlandson (Arago de Sète)

• Exiga has been gorgeous this year in Macerata...I think he's a real leader! I like him very much, one of the best in his role...Without a doubt Iwould put him near Sergio!

• And I still miss Henno, what can I do... Though Exiga is really entertaining :lol:

• Laurent Tillie will replace Philippe Blain as headcoach of French NT after World League.

A former outside-hitter, Tillie has played more than 400 games with French NT.
    As a coach, he has been headcoach of Cannes since 2001, eventually leading the team to 1 French championship, and 1 French Cup.

His son Kevin, aged 21, won the NCAA championship this season with UC Irvine, and made his debut with French NT 1month ago against Korea. He also started for the first time today against Italy.

Laurent Tillie was chosen among other candidates, including Emanuele Zanini and Eric Ngapeth, the father Earvin Ngapeth.

• http://www.ffvb.org//front/ind…d=37&page=actu&actid=NDIx
    sorry, its on french.
    Good luck to Tillie as head coach of NT. A lot of peoples are thinking here thats it cant be worst ...
    one question : will Tillie stay in AS Cannes as head coach to? its unusual in France to be NT coach and clubs team coach to

• http://www.ffvb.org//front/ind…d=37&page=actu&actid=NDIx
    sorry, its on french.
    Good luck to Tillie as head coach of NT. A lot of peoples are thinking here thats it can be worst ...
    one question : will Tillie stay in AS Cannes as head coach to? its unusual in France to be NT coach and clubs team coach to

Meneau will replace Tillie in Cannes.

• Finally someone else instead of Blain! I believe this change will help French team a lot.

• Come on, this is just too much sad news for me.........

There is always Pujol and Moreau, don't be sad :heart:

• and he will play in Argentina next season , his 11th club in carrier, for Mar del Plata next season.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• how is Tillie as coach??

ask to our czech users : he was the coach of the NT 2 years before.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• There is always Pujol and Moreau, don't be sad :heart:

It's not the best consolation since I don't really like Moreau, I'm not the biggest fan of Pujol and to add Samik is another guy from my holy trinity (after Antiga and Henno) who retires ;(

and he will play in Argentina next season , his 11th club in carrier, for Mar del Plata next season.

Argentinian league sounds for me like another galaxy :( I can't believe ZAKsa was so stupid to let him go. Him and Zagumny was a perfect duo.