Italy NT 2012

• Setters:
    Dragan Travica (Lube Banca Marche Macerata)
    Dante Boninfante (M.Roma Volley)
    Michele Baranowicz (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    Marco Falaschi (Bcc-Nep Castellana Grotte).

Oopposites:
    Michal Lasko (KS Jastrzębski Węgiel)
    Giulio Sabbi (M.Roma Volley)
    Luca Vettori (Club Italia)

MBs:
    Luigi Mastrangelo (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    Alessandro Fei (Sisley Belluno)
    Simone Buti (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza)
    Emanuele Birarelli (Itas Diatec Trentino)
    Stefano Patriarca (Marmi Lanza Verona)
    Giorgio De Togni (Sisley Belluno)
    Enrico Cester (Andreoli Latina).

OHs:
    Cristian Savani (Lube Banca Marche Macerata)
    Simone Parodi (Lube Banca Marche Macerata)
    Ivan Zaytsev (M.Roma Volley)
    Jiri Kovar (Lube Banca Marche Macerata)
    Gabriele Maruotti (M.Roma Volley)
    Samuele Papi (Copra Elior Piacenza)
    Francesco De Marchi (Fidia Padova)
    Filippo Lanza (Itas Diatec Trentino).

Liberos:
    Andrea Giovi (Energy Resources San Giustino)
    Andrea Bari (Itas Diatec Trentino)
    Salvatore Rossini (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza)

• Where is Vermiglio? Berruto is crazy

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Baranowicz, Cester, Vettori, Kovar and Lanza!! :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Cester, Papi and Lanza - WOOOHOOO! :dance6:
    I don't get it too. I mean this Vermiglio's case ?( and Boninfante again... :aww:

• I don't get it too. I mean this Vermiglio's case ?( and Boninfante again... :aww:

me too, btw I'm happy for Falaschi

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I think that the problem with Vermiglio is that Berruto probably had a fight with him back at Macerata last year, I remember the situation was tense, during the playoffs Vermiglio had a fight with Martino because he basically didn't play (and then Facundo played the other games instead of him), so I guess that maybe Valerio argued also with Berruto for his choices, that's of course just an idea that came to my mind, it could be other 49893482 things that coud have happened but for sure Vermiglio is not a quiet person.
    That's the only reason because seriously... he's 100 times better than Travica, that's for sure.
    Last year I thought he didn't call him because he wanted to make a younger team but now that he called Papi back..... I guess that's not that :lol:

Happy for Lanza! :) and Vettori but he called him already last year, I hope that since this year World League won't mean much he'll make him play!

I think that we have better liberos than Rossini, anyway.

• I think that the problem with Vermiglio is that Berruto probably had a fight with him back at Macerata last year, I remember the situation was tense, during the playoffs Vermiglio had a fight with Martino because he basically didn't play (and then Facundo played the other games instead of him), so I guess that maybe Valerio argued also with Berruto for his choices, that's of course just an idea that came to my mind, it could be other 49893482 things that coud have happened but for sure Vermiglio is not a quiet person.
    That's the only reason because seriously... he's 100 times better than Travica, that's for sure.
    Last year I thought he didn't call him because he wanted to make a younger team but now that he called Papi back..... I guess that's not that :lol:

Happy for Lanza! :) and Vettori but he called him already last year, I hope that since this year World League won't mean much he'll make him play!

I think that we have better liberos than Rossini, anyway.

Yes :lol:

• I think that we have better liberos than Rossini, anyway.

I don't konw sincerely..I mean while in the female NT there are plenty of liberos, in the male one I don't see a great choice! Bari doesn't convince me so much like Giovi or Manià (without even mentioning Marra)...Rossini did a good season and it's correct that he has his choice...

anyway which liberos are the ones that you think are better??

• Corsano of course :lol: LOL
    yeah the problem with Bari is that he and Colaci are always playing one in reception and the other in defense so atm Giovi is definitely the best option!
    I like a lot Cesarini but this year he played in A2, from the stats I saw he's doing grea, but I clearly didn't watch any match so I don't know... Also Paparoni isn't that terrible (but I think he had problems with Berruto too so...) , or De Pandis at Latina... I mean we have so many liberos, is probably the only position where all the teams have italian players, if you think about it! (only Cuneo and Macerata have french liberos, but that is all) .
    But who knows, maybe Rossini will surprise me :lol:

Anyway I was reading an article that Vermiglio wrote for dallarivolley.it and there was a sentence that made me laugh because he said that playing against Falasca reminded him when they played against each other especially with their NTs and he mentioned Anastasi and said how much he loved the NT with him as a coach because they always smiled at each other, like a way to say that he has a good relationship with the previous coach and now.... :lol:

• Corsano of course :lol: LOL
    yeah the problem with Bari is that he and Colaci are always playing one in reception and the other in defense so atm Giovi is definitely the best option!
    I like a lot Cesarini but this year he played in A2, from the stats I saw he's doing grea, but I clearly didn't watch any match so I don't know... Also Paparoni isn't that terrible (but I think he had problems with Berruto too so...) , or De Pandis at Latina... I mean we have so many liberos, is probably the only position where all the teams have italian players, if you think about it! (only Cuneo and Macerata have french liberos, but that is all) .
    But who knows, maybe Rossini will surprise me :lol:

Anyway I was reading an article that Vermiglio wrote for dallarivolley.it and there was a sentence that made me laugh because he said that playing against Falasca reminded him when they played against each other especially with their NTs and he mentioned Anastasi and said how much he loved the NT with him as a coach because they always smiled at each other, like a way to say that he has a good relationship with the previous coach and now.... :lol:

It's true in Italy we have a lott of very good liberos, but none of them are world class liberos like Sergio or Corsano or Pippi...
    about Vermiglio it was clear to me that his relationship with Berruto is not so positive..

• here is the list of Italian players that will fight for the Olympic qualification in Sofia:
    Setters: Travica e Boninfante

Opposite: Lasko

Middle blockers: Fei, Mastrangelo e Birarelli

Hitters: Kovar, Papi, Parodi, Savani e Zaytsev

Libero: Bari.

• So if needed maybe Fei could also enter in as an opposite, too? :huh: I'm not really sure that the idea of 5 OHs and lonely Lasko is that good...yes, Fei can play opposite, but this switching of positions could be a little bit tedious for the player ... I'm not that much "for" this .

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I think it is not a bad option, considering that Sabbi is not ready yet to play on this level IMO...in casi Fei can be switched to OPP and Beruto tried also Kovar-Savani-Parodi...I think there a lot of possibilities, let's see!