Croatian NT 2012

• This year we won't participate in European league. Malević said Federation doesn't have money for it :mad: :aww: ofc that isn't his decision but this is really annoying :mad: finally we have decent team. Croatia is very young team and it's shameful no one is interested for investing in their development :mad:

Yesterday players came in NT base but w/o players from Mladost Zagreb and Mladost Kaštela as today is third match in playoff finals. Also Omrčen is on vacation and won't play against Switzerland:whistle:

Setters: Zhukouski, Ščerbakov
    OH: Rajič, Andrić, Galić
    Opposite: Ćuk, Vujović
    MB: Vulin, Sabljak
    LIbero: Jurčević

We play against Switzerland in Qualies for EC in 10 days :whistle:

• ah some of the info sound sooooooooooooooo familiar :( :( stupid dumbasses X(
    any chance somthing changes in the federation and brings back the coach and players? It is very sad that also the female team coach also gave up! That is a double shock :(

• ah some of the info sound sooooooooooooooo familiar :( :( stupid dumbasses X(
    any chance somthing changes in the federation and brings back the coach and players? It is very sad that also the female team coach also gave up! That is a double shock :(

Yeah, also Damir Jurko resigned. Well to be honest I really don't know. Similar situation happened few years ago, president sacked Malević and all players (Zhukouski, Omrčen, Vulin, Galić, Raič, Krnić etc) refused to play under new coach and had paralel preparations with Malević. Nothing changed I suppose. That means they won't play under new coach, only Malević.

Women team is different, Osmokrović and Poljak won't play for NT anymore. I think no one can change decisions.

This situation is nothing new for me or volleyball in Croatia. I think we have decent chance against Austria and Macedonia in ECH qualies but...

• Just ubelivebale situations! Welcome to the Balkans :wacko:
    And talking about Balkans...Kaziyski, do you know why your Federation is not a member of The Balkan Volleyball Association? ?(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Beacause we r members of Middle European Volleyball Federation, MEVZA along Slovenia, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia.I think that's reason. :)

Oh, so that's why! Thanks :drink:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Hey, hey, what is going on here?

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!