• Good topic to write Players' injury in one place.

Kurek, Kubiak and Nowakowski's injuries aren't bad so They will play in the next Tournament in Poland.

• Olli-Pekka Ojansivu has an injury in his abdominal muscles and will out for 4-6 weeks. So, he will be out of the rest of this year's WL. Urpo Sivula has recovered from his ankle injury and will replace him in the Finnish roster.

• Nikolay Nikolov is a cyborg due to many metal plates in his foot. Ananiev is still recovering from heavy injury, Todorov has permanently damaged his shoulder thanks to idiotic training methods in the volleyball morgue, called CSKA-Sofia. Yosifov is regaining shape after abdominal injury. Zhekov is still recovering from his mucle tearing, not jumping yet. Bulgarian NT looks like Coventry during WWII

• Olli-Pekka Ojansivu has an injury in his abdominal muscles and will out for 4-6 weeks. So, he will be out of the rest of this year's WL. Urpo Sivula has recovered from his ankle injury and will replace him in the Finnish roster.

What a terrible pity :white: He was a strong point of his team and though Mikko Oivanen is one of my favorites and I was surprised not seeing him in starting 6, I have to say that I enjoyed Olli's playing. Well, maybe I'm a masochist because it was him who smashed my team the most, actually. But I'm always sad when I hear about players' injuries especially when these players do well and injury interrupts their good run.

Nikolay Nikolov is a cyborg due to many metal plates in his foot.

WHAT? That sounds disturbingly... :S

• What a terrible pity :white: He was a strong point of his team and though Mikko Oivanen is one of my favorites and I was surprised not seeing him in starting 6, I have to say that I enjoyed Olli's playing. Well, maybe I'm a masochist because it was him who smashed my team the most, actually. But I'm always sad when I hear about players' injuries especially when these players do well and injury interrupts their good run.

WHAT? That sounds disturbingly... :S

Well, if he starts playing like machine :thumbsup:

• With Kurek's knee is worse than we have thought. His performance in Spodek next weekend is questionable. Kuraś ;(

video from Spała
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=zfrTF-bp9yg

Is he going to be ready for the Olympics?

• Is he going to be ready for the Olympics?

Don't scares me ;( It's a quite long time to the Olympics... I hope nothing can stop him from flying to London. For now we only now that it is likely that he will not play next week. He is with all guys in Spała so I believe there is no such a drama if it comes to his knee. On the video Bartek said that the pain in his knee is probably the result of knee loading. So maybe it would be better if he wouldn't play in Katowice. Andrea probably will give him time to fully recover.

• I wish him luck, Bella. may all teams at the Olympics have no problems with main players to show their best :thumbup:

• I wish him luck, Bella. may all teams at the Olympics have no problems with main players to show their best :thumbup:

I agree with you..every team must have its best roster 100% to fight in the Olympics..!! so good luck Kurek!

Is he going to be ready for the Olympics?

He said, that if there were Olimpic tomorrow, no doubt he would play and he would be ready. But there isn't and the team looks good without him, so it's pointless to risk. He also said that it should be much better in few days.

For now, it's known that he most probably won't play in Katowice.

• ... probably with Nowakowski, who's injured, too.

What's with Nowakowski?

• I've read that Piotrek Nowakowski won't play in Katowice at 99% :white: Piotrek had similar accident as Kubiak a day before with that difference that Kubi was able to left the court on his own and Piotrek wasn't. So it was much more serious than Kubi's injury. It is said that Piotrek trains with the team though he doesn't jump at all. With Kurek is worse 'cause now he doesn't train.

I believe that our team still will be able to win matches, especially with Brazil. For Bartek and for Piotrek. It should be a strong motivation for all guys.

• I've read that Piotrek Nowakowski won't play in Katowice at 99% :white: Piotrek had similar accident as Kubiak a day before with that difference that Kubi was able to left the court on his own and Piotrek wasn't. So it was much more serious than Kubi's injury. It is said that Piotrek trains with the team though he doesn't jump at all. With Kurek is worse 'cause now he doesn't train.

I believe that our team still will be able to win matches, especially with Brazil. For Bartek and for Piotrek. It should be a strong motivation for all guys.

Kurek can be replaced, but Nowakowski.... If you have second spiker like him you won't lose a match :D

• Kurek can be replaced, but Nowakowski.... If you have second spiker like him you won't lose a match :D

I was thinking about it... Wiśniewski only. He's fast and he's good both in the attack and in block + he has killing float. I would like to see duo Możdżonek & Wiśniewski but it seems Andrea prefers Kosok than Wiśnia dunno why

• I was thinking about it... Wiśniewski only. He's fast and he's good both in the attack and in block + he has killing float. I would like to see duo Możdżonek & Wiśniewski but it seems Andrea prefers Kosok than Wiśnia dunno why

I am talking for good spiker with 370cm+ attack.. Bulgaria and Poland are not Cuba, we can't have unlimited number of overblockers. If we combine the DNA of Nowakowski and Todorov we will have the perfect MB :D