Summer volleyball game !

• Some more or less famous volleyball players and coaches are portrayed on this picture.

Can you recognize them ?!

• Hm tough job recognising them all :P
    I think I see Alekno down left, then the third one looks like Stoychev, Tom Hoff in the middle and up and right- Ljubo Travica

• Yes, I also saw Stoychev, that's him! The last two men remind me of Hristo Iliev and Philippe Blain, but I wouldn't bet my money on that :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hm tough job recognising them all :P
    I think I see Alekno down left, then the third one looks like Stoychev, Tom Hoff in the middle and up and right- Ljubo Travica

Not all of them are volleyball players (and some of them are not famous at all !)

But Alekno and Stoychev are indeed on the picture. Though Alekno is not the one with the emergency kit.

No Hristo Illiev neither Philippe Blain on the picture, but one of the players has been an assistant of Blain (and was coaching an IECL club this season) and an other one is Bulgarian.

Also one of the player had a few seasons shinning in Polish championship, and an other one has been an international championship medalist, as well as CEV cup and Italy cup winner ...

• I think that Alekno is the one with the hand up above the guy with the emergency kit.
    Maybe the man in front of Stoychev is Olivier Lecat ?(
    The one with the thick eyebrows and the stubble could be Radko Kolev?

Wild Wild West!

• I think that Alekno is the one with the hand up above the guy with the emergency kit.
    Maybe the man in front of Stoychev is Olivier Lecat ?(
    The one with the thick eyebrows and the stubble could be Radko Kolev?

You got it right !

Olivier Lecat has been assistant of Blain in NT, and was coaching Poitiers last season.
    And Radko Kolev is indeed the other Bulgarian player in the picture.

• The same guy looks to me like Sasho Popov.

Is the black man Ngapeth the father?

No Eric Ngapeth on this picture.

I'm going to post the original picture with all the names on it this evening.

There's still a couple of names some of you might know, and with the names already given, I guess some of you can find them !

• You got it right !

Olivier Lecat has been assistant of Blain in NT, and was coaching Poitiers last season.
    And Radko Kolev is indeed the other Bulgarian player in the picture.

If this is true, and maybe based on the colour of the jerseys, then the guys from the pic are Tours VB from some time ago? Or am I wrong?

• If this is true, and maybe based on the colour of the jerseys, then the guys from the pic are Tours VB from some time ago? Or am I wrong?

You're perfectly right !

:thumbup:

• Also one of the player had a few seasons shinning in Polish championship, and an other one has been an international championship medalist, as well as CEV cup and Italy cup winner ...

It's still not coming to my mind who's the guy who has played in the Polish Ch, but about the second hint I bet on Luc Marquet - I think he's the second one from right to left, standing in front of the man holding list. I was sensing that the pic is connected with French liga from years ago, but now as it got clear that it's specifically related to Tours VB, I just had to look for Pascal Foussard and I think that I'm seeing him exactly in the man with the list (with the nice bangs and a little bit long nose :D)

Wild Wild West!

• It's still not coming to my mind who's the guy who has played in the Polish Ch, but about the second hint I bet on Luc Marquet - I think he's the second one from right to left, standing in front of the man holding list. I was sensing that the pic is connected with French liga from years ago, but now as it got clear that it's specifically related to Tours VB, I just had to look for Pascal Foussard and I think that I'm seeing him exactly in the man with the list (with the nice bangs and a little bit long nose :D)

Perfect guess for Foussard, general manager of the club.
    And Luc Marquet is indeed the Italy cup winner, but he's where you think he is !

• Perfect guess for Foussard, general manager of the club.
    And Luc Marquet is indeed the Italy cup winner, but he's where you think he is!

Actually you mean that Marquet is not the man in front of Foussard, right? Hmm, then I really don't know who he is here...,only that guy reminded me to some extent of him ?( . Luc Marquet is a man with very fine, I would even say delicate appeal and somehow I can't see anyone in the drawing to resemble this in some easily recognisable way. Now I'm really curious to know who exactly the artist has meant to be Marquet :roll:

Wild Wild West!