Australian Players

• I'm doing a research on all the Australians who are playing abroad and I'd like to know where Steven Keir, Travis Passier, Andrew Grant, Luke Smith and Greg Sukochev are going to play in the coming season. Also if you know new Aussie players in Europe for 2012/2013 please post here, thanks!

• Keir should be in moers or duren in germany, passier in italy, grant last time i heard was poland between 1st and plusliga, adam white in germany, luke smith in italy, tom edgar after being in italy A2 signed in A1, sukochev was in bratislava... paul sandersron is in finland. and peackock also italy.

• I'm doing a research on all the Australians who are playing abroad and I'd like to know where Steven Keir, Travis Passier, Andrew Grant, Luke Smith and Greg Sukochev are going to play in the coming season. Also if you know new Aussie players in Europe for 2012/2013 please post here, thanks!

Passier is in Almeria, Smith is in Corigliano; no idea about Grant and Sukochev.

• Paul Carroll also in Germany(Berlin Recycling), although he is not in Australia NT anymore.