2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Any source for Egleskalns in Chaumont ?

Sporza.be

But it's a rumor. Kristof Hoho from Prefaxis Menen said this rumor during an interview with Sporza.

• MB Šime Vulin leaving Ajaccio after 2 years on Corsica.

Matthias Pompe (De / OH) and Viktors Korzenevics ( Lat / Mb ) leave Ajaccio

• Halbank wants Liberman Agamez (OPP),Burutay Subasi (OH) and Arslan Eksi (S)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yuri Cherednik got kicked out of Dinamo Moscow.

I must say finally but reason shouldnt be this season results. Dynamo was plagued with injuries, take 2 key players in any team and they'll be poor. Another problem was weak, unexperienced bench. Poltavsky was also injured. But have to admit Cherednik had "balls" to give a chance to young Bezrukov and opposite (cant remember his name now). He should have been fired much earlier.

• I was actually thinking where I can ask about it, so I decided to do it here. I mean, that supposedly Nicolas Marechal took Polish citizenship, do you know the reason maybe and if it's true of course?

• I was actually thinking where I can ask about it, so I decided to do it here. I mean, that supposedly Nicolas Marechal took Polish citizenship, do you know the reason maybe and if it's true of course?

I read the rumour on a french forum.

I don't know if it's true, and how he can apply for Polish citizenship at all , maybe he is from Polish descent (Maréchal comes from the north of France where many people have ancestor coming from Poland), but I guess it's going to help Him play in Poland.

• News from France

Benjamin Toniutti, Jean-Phillipe Sol and Baptiste Geiler are leaving Sete. Possible destinations for Toniutti are Poland or Italy.

Sete already found Toniutti replacement. Toafa Takaniko signed 2 years contract with them

Guillaume Quesque is close to return to France after season in Modena. Nantes is interested in his services as well as for Štefan Christiansky (Trentino).

Brett Dailey (MB), Florian Lacassie (OH), Ricardo Martinez (setter) and Steve Peironet (L) extended contracts with Ajaccio. Benedict Begué (MB) and Pierre Pourtalet (OH) retired. Also setter Rusmir Halilović leaving Ajaccio and his replacement is former Avignon setter Yoann Jaumel.

Greek duo in Narbonne, Kostas Prousalis (setter) and Georgios Petreas (MB) extended contracts for another season. Also coach Gianpaolo Medei signed new 1-year contract.

MB Viktors Korzenevics joined Rennes. Latvian signed 1 year contract. Rodney Ah-Kong (MB) extended contract with Rennes for next 2 seasons.

American opposite Evan Patak left Toulouse and returned to Korea.

• Daniel Castellani leaving ZAKSA and goes to Dynamo Krasnodar.

Wout Wijsmans after 10 years leaving Cuneo, next destination Japan or Turkey.

Egyptian opposite Ahmed Abdelhay signed contract with Galatasaray. That means Nikolov leavs Istanbul.

Nikola Grbic is close to Ziraat Bankasi.