2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• andrii diachkov and peter janusek in foinikas sysros greece,

BTW, does anyone know other teams and their transfers in greece? it seems money is back on the table there, if one of the medium teams is bringing guys like them

• Seems Martino joined Politechnika :rolll: :obey:

Wait. Not confirmed yet.

Cheesus, does Dolecka really want this clown in her club? :aww: In a team that used to be solid and surprising and playing heart out past seasons? Dolecka, you crazy woman :aww:

btw. Grzesiek Szymański is leaving Poli.

• Wait. Not confirmed yet.

Cheesus, does Dolecka really want this clown in her club? :aww: In a team that used to be solid and surprising and playing heart out past seasons? Dolecka, you crazy woman :aww:

btw. Grzesiek Szymański is leaving Poli.

About Szymański it was rather obvious, because they have Gontariu and Adamajtis. And where will he go?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wow, extremely harsh criticism from Macerata side (actually from Savani-Travica-Zaytsev's best friend / journalist) for ex-Trentino players and coach.
    with google translate ;

The worst surprise was the defeat of Trent? No, take me for a fool but perhaps the biggest surprise. Purged by a heavy Bulgaria-dependence and Juantorenite, for the first time Trent will have the chance to get out of the ghetto of severity, mixed diplomacy, mixed with coldness and return the image of an Italian team, maybe winning, maybe even pleasant to cheer (Note: President Mosna, listening to the sermons of a twenty-eight do not think is more harmful than defending his team every day from the attacks of the world of volleyball. Listen, I know that I read sometimes. wants a cure for the economic recovery of the Its unbeatable Itas then start believing that we can win without his noble champions, who pulled away the curtains as soon as they sensed the deal Turkey. Well, no, not right away. They first had time to cry some tears of crocodile in the press. And follow their great discoverer, that to me, I'll tell you in confidence, I never liked. It has always seemed a Napoleon, just ready to celebrate their victories with a false modesty and seeking, among other things to no avail, to make the verse to its namesake football Mourinho, who could win with wonderful attitudes and who could afford more than any other. tout court. now has Serniotti, I will learn to know and appreciate more than they already do not know . And many Italian names on which to bet. I like to think Filippo Lanza , Manuel Coscione it deserves a great team, in Birarelli that a person has made me discover really friendly, in short, in a different light, at the same Sintini that this 'year has been a beacon in the night for values and attitudes expressed. Behold, face an Italian team, face a new Macerata and get out in the trenches. know how much could gain from this?)

the original article http://www.iltuovolley.it/2013/07/07/ricomincio-da-qui/

They hate Stoychev and Juantorena!!

• I read that Halkbank offered Sokolov 3 times bigger money than he gets in Trento 8o

• I read that Halkbank offered Sokolov 3 times bigger money than he gets in Trento 8o

I am against spending so much money, especially such ones but I hope Halkbank manages to be successful with these transfers(especially in CL) because we need a success to be better in male volleyball.

I hope Sokolov won't go there, with foreigners limit he can waste a season. :mad: Money is an important factor, but I don't want Trentino 2.0 in Ankara :call:

• He'll make 60+ ppg next season :white:

He can beat score world record.