2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• It's not official yet! He is just practicing with Lube. If he impresses Giuliani (with behaviour mostly) and if Verona find an appropriate replacement, then they might announce it.

But Macerata already has 6 wing-spikers :what: I don't think they need Martino, whatever good or bad he will behave...

• What about Cristian Savani ?

Shangai

• According to Stoychev, Halkbank will sign another player. I think it will be a MB.
    Stoychev said he got disappointed because nobody knows Halkbank in Turkey and none of the journalists interested in him and his team. So far nobody made any interview with him.
    Sorry Stoychev, I said it before. :aww:

• Georgi Bratoev (Bulgarian NT, setter) goes from Levski Ball to the volleyball powerhouse, the new CL top favourites, the giants CVC Gabrovo.

Is he under house arrest? Lazarov allows him to move only between domestic teams and in Russial League 2 in Syberia (where his men can take an eye on him)...

• I don't know if this really is some news, but according to Dallas Soonias' tweet, he's going to play for Fujian volleyball club in China B league this year.

Source: http://ask.fm/native92/answer/70474817357

I'm actually surprised, since in my mind he should play at least A level leagues in China.

• I don't know if this really is some news, but according to Dallas Soonias' tweet, he's going to play for Fujian volleyball club in China B league this year.

Source: http://ask.fm/native92/answer/70474817357

I'm actually surprised, since in my mind he should play at least A level leagues in China.

Fujian is in League A now! Well, you are in USA. Many things aren't known by you.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Mikko Oivanen is also meant to be going to Fujian. Martino maybe in Kazan as well.

• What about Mousavi? Where will he play?

The Iranian message is hard to get.
    You can find the message of Iranian League 11-12 from this website but not the one of Season 12-13.
    I hope "mosi", the Iranian person (maybe) , can give some new message about Iranian League 13-14.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Salvador Hidalgo Oliwa (OH, CUB/GER) announced that Savani and David Lee in Shanghai, Wijsmans and Winters in Beijing, Hovanien (the nickname of (Mikko) Oivanen?) in Fujian via his weibo (Chinese twitter).

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu