2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Pilarz is injured and he'll be out for the next few weeks and Zagumny plays sh*t right now. And why him? Maybe cause he was free and he's a smart setter?

• Pilarz is injured and he'll be out for the next few weeks and Zagumny plays sh*t right now. And why him? Maybe cause he was free and he's a smart setter?

Between a weak Zagumny and an in-form Schneider I would always choose Zagumny. Schneider's smartness is debatable. If Pilarz is injured, then OK, but he just can't have more than a supporting role. And there definitely must be better free (or easy to get) setters on the market. Perhaps it's a cheaper solution, it's not a terrible signing for sure, but it's kind of a strange move to me, that's why I asked.

• And there definitely must be better free (or easy to get) setters on the market. Perhaps it's a cheaper solution, it's not a terrible signing for sure, but it's kind of a strange move to me, that's why I asked.

You're probably right (I'm not familiar with the market), but these other setters don't have a teammate from the NT in Zaksa. As Dustin said in a short interview with our website - Dan had something to do with this transfer. And as a side note - Schneider had an offer from Skra during WL season. Falasca tried to transfer him, but in the end they choosed Brdović.
    Of course Zagumny is Zagumny, but I'm not sure how he copes with Swiderski as the head coach. During the matches it looks like he doesn't want to follow his coach at all. Maybe this transfer will motivate Zagumny a bit?
    I'm not following men's volleyball (just 3-4 teams like USA, Brazil, Canada, Russia), so for me it's a surprising and interesting move from Zaksa.

• Milan Bencz (SVK, OPP) is switching A2 teams to Milano. Martin Nemec to Tomis Constanta

• Bojan Janic became the third foreign players in Team Shanghai.

http://ndsports.oeeee.com/html/201311/18/504418.html

The ones in the second photo are Janic, Savani, Shan Dan-na and Yang Zhou

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• dominican opp jose caceres to OKA ... russia

• Giba left Funvic/Taubaté after only a few months and signed with a team from United Arab Emirates.

lol what a mess.

He's actually signed a 6-year contract with UAE Volleyball Federation :whistle: