2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• After 10 years Mariusz Wlazły will leave in 99% SKRA.
    SKRA will continue with Atanasijevic as OPP where Wlazly said that He never will play as OH again.

Good turn by him, converting to OH was the biggest Nawrocki's mistake.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Rumors- Antiga will comeback to SKRA and will take Winiarski's place who will go to Russia.

Falasca also may comeback to SKRA but as.. Coach.

• Leal (OH), William (S) and Filipe (OH) have all renewed their contracts with Sada Cruzeiro.
    Lucas Loh (OH) signed for another season with Vivo/Minas, while Lucianinho (L) and Ary (OPP) have also renewed with SESI-SP.

Source

• Leal (OH), William (S) and Filipe (OH) have all renewed their contracts with Sada Cruzeiro.
    Lucas Loh (OH) signed for another season with Vivo/Minas, while Lucianinho (L) and Ary (OPP) have also renewed with SESI-SP.

Source

I'm happy for Leal staying here :dance6:

• According to some, hm... let's say official rumours, Andrey Zhekov will be back from next season. At least he started training again.

• Rzeszów and Jastrzębski want Michał Masny.

Rzeszów also wants Konarski.

Almost sure that Falasca will be SKRA Coach.

• Rzeszów and Jastrzębski want Michał Masny.

Rzeszów also wants Konarski.

Almost sure that Falasca will be SKRA Coach.

I`m not happy with this fact, because Bydgoszcz created a great team and now when the most important players can leave, Bydgoszcz will be not so strong like in this season ;(

• Góral, Resovia Boss said that Kowal will stay as Coach.

Club will get more money for new season and They wanna build strong roster where every Player from 12 will have the same high level.

• According Melhor do Vôlei:
    Murilo doesn't renewed with sesi
    and Serginho can goes to Russia next season...

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited once, last by José ().

• US opposite Murphy Troy (Latina) and Slovak setter Martin Repak (Rennes) to St Nazaire (French league B champion).

source

Toniutti leaving Sète for Italy.
    Geiler leaving Sète as well for Friedrichshafen
    Sol (Sète) to Narbonne

• Zbig left Resovia because Club didn't speak with Him about stay. In Resovia will stay Schops, Konarski is on target.

• Resovia think about Wilfredo Leon. Kovacevic left Resovia.

Ivan Castelani on Politechnika Warszawa Eye.

• Zbig left Resovia because Club didn't speak with Him about stay. In Resovia will stay Schops, Konarski is on target.

Hold your horses, he didn't leave anywhere yet. Anything may still happen, Sovia may change their mind or something (who knows?). Besides, during that interview I couldn't help but feel Zibi would like to stay. We'll have to wait for some decisions till next week.

Konarski and Atanasijevic are both being linked with Resovia. But if it was up to me I wouldn't trade Bartman for any of them.

• Resovia think about Wilfredo Leon. Kovacevic left Resovia.

Ivan Castelani on Politechnika Warszawa Eye.

Bartek, do you have source about Leon?
    it could be great to see Leon in PlusLiga! :cheesy:

• Hold your horses, he didn't leave anywhere yet. Anything may still happen, Sovia may change their mind or something (who knows?). Besides, during that interview I couldn't help but feel Zibi would like to stay. We'll have to wait for some decisions till next week.

Konarski and Atanasijevic are both being linked with Resovia. But if it was up to me I wouldn't trade Bartman for any of them.

That is sure. Simply- Resovia don't want Him.

Bartek, do you have source about Leon?
    it could be great to see Leon in PlusLiga! :cheesy:

> http://wyniki.siatka.org/ligi-…3-2014/transfery/plusliga