Polish NT 2013

• Why? 'Cause we don't really need him.

Right now, at this particular moment and with Kurek in total ruins, I'd say we do. Plus, Przedpełski should never be the one to decide about such things. The coach wanted Alek in his team and that should have been enough to give him a chance. Or at least they could have told him at the very beginning: "Listen man, sorry, not gonna happen". And they did nothing, just ignored him.

• Right now, at this particular moment and with Kurek in total ruins, I'd say we do. Plus, Przedpełski should never be the one to decide about such things. The coach wanted Alek in his team and that should have been enough to give him a chance. Or at least they could have told him at the very beginning: "Listen man, sorry, not gonna happen". And they did nothing, just ignored him.

Kurek in ruins? Girl, watch your mouth. Not the first time that you talk something that you shouldn't. Kurek is coming back from an injury and is getting better, will be strong very soon again and we all know the problem of Poland is on the opposite side, that's it. I'm praying that Konarski became better season after season and take that place that he deserves. Talking about Rio 2016, for me, the only thing that Poland need is that, an opposite steady that will give the team confidence to trust him. Konarski can be this guy. I know it's soon to say, but I think that Muzaj can be the next big thing in Poland.

• Kurek in ruins? Girl, watch your mouth. Not the first time that you talk something that you shouldn't. Kurek is coming back from an injury and is getting better, will be strong very soon again

He had a fatal season. And no, he's not coming back from an injury. The injury is well past him, yet somehow he cannot seem to be able to bounce back. And that is the problem. I do believe in him and I'm sure with Anastasi he's gonna be back to his best shape, but hell knows how long this will take. The season in Russia ends late, so he's not gonna be there for the first phase of preparations. Besides, having two class players is always better than having one.

• Achrem is the most overestimated player in the volleyball, his reception is worse than an junior player and is the nightmare of all the setters. It's unacceptable a player like him at the Poland National Team.

• He had a fatal season. And no, he's not coming back from an injury. The injury is well past him, yet somehow he cannot seem to be able to bounce back. And that is the problem. I do believe in him and I'm sure with Anastasi he's gonna be back to his best shape, but hell knows how long this will take. The season in Russia ends late, so he's not gonna be there for the first phase of preparations. Besides, having two class players is always better than having one.

So... Achrem is a class player for you? Now I know why Bartman it's one of your favorites. Good luck in your life choices, you'll need.

• So... Achrem is a class player for you? Now I know why Bartman it's one of your favorites. Good luck in your life choices, you'll need.

Thank you so much for your concern, I'm touched. And FYI - my favorites are under my avatar.

• Thank you so much for your concern, I'm touched. And FYI - my favorites are under my avatar.

I know your historic here. I know your type. Not going to waste any minute with you anymore. You're not worth it.

• Achrem is the most overestimated player in the volleyball, his reception is worse than an junior player and is the nightmare of all the setters. It's unacceptable a player like him at the Poland National Team.

I think he is a class player. #ironic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I'm a NT fan, but i'm realistic and not an lunatic. I'm a NT fan, but I just don't think that Achrem is a class player, that's my opinion and I have the right to post it anywhere I want to. Sorry, but i'm not going anywhere.

• I'm a NT fan, but i'm realistic and not an lunatic. I'm a NT fan, but I just don't think that Achrem is a class player, that's my opinion and I have the right to post it anywhere I want to. Sorry, but i'm not going anywhere.

Oh really, and I don't? "Girl, watch your mouth. Not the first time that you talk something that you shouldn't." - your words, I believe.

I deliberately didn't use the term world-class. But yes, in regard to our Polish "assets" and potential he is class, one of the best we currently have. And we cannot even try him out in the deep because of some stubborn dumbo.

• Stop arguing.

I don't think MP doesn't let Akhrem play because of stupidity or sth like this. I believe more that he is told that "shouldn't send the documents for Akhrem if he wants Poland to host some future events" or some corrupting lobby of this kind. Sorry. I'm a bit tired and writing fiction but I think you get my point.

• I don't think MP doesn't let Akhrem play because of stupidity or sth like this. I believe more that he is told that "shouldn't send the documents for Akhrem if he wants Poland to host some future events" or some corrupting lobby of this kind. Sorry. I'm a bit tired and writing fiction but I think you get my point.

He should have thought of a better explanation then. Seriously, all of his comments on Achrem's situation are so weak, wooly and unconvincing that I just can't think of any reason other than sheer negligence. When you know that Hugh McCutcheon wanted to coach our girls but Przedpełski didn't even consider him and chose Makowski from Delecta instead "because he's Polish" (and at the same occasion he claimed money's not an issue), these things just don't surprise you anymore.

Besides, Achrem in our NT would be a precedent. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out Miro was simply afraid of all the criticism and bashing that would most likely come from the opponents of this idea. I mean, the elections were approaching.

• Poland needs a substituent for Winiarski, an OH who can do best in receiving and attacking. However unfortunately Kubiak is unreliable in receiving and Ruciak is unreliable in attacking.
    The other OH and Opp are not problems. Their enhancement is to be concerned only if Poland can fix their receiving first.
    Therefore, Achrem is not needed as an attacker, while he's definitely not a competent receiver.

I agree with VolleyballBoss very much. Neither Fonteles nor Achrem is a class player even though I kept reading messages saying they're irreplaceable. Truth is everyone loves to see players punching the ball, which every player can do somehow. But when I see Fonteles or Achrem failed the reception again and again, I know it is way too ridiculous.

So don't bother replacing Kurek or Bartman or whoever else - they are not too bad right now, or they do have reliable backups. Just take a look at Winiarski's place, when he's gone, his spot is empty.

• Poland needs a substituent for Winiarski, an OH who can do best in receiving and attacking. However unfortunately Kubiak is unreliable in receiving and Ruciak is unreliable in attacking.
    The other OH and Opp are not problems. Their enhancement is to be concerned only if Poland can fix their receiving first.
    Therefore, Achrem is not needed as an attacker, while he's definitely not a competent receiver.

I agree with VolleyballBoss very much. Neither Fonteles nor Achrem is a class player even though I kept reading messages saying they're irreplaceable. Truth is everyone loves to see players punching the ball, which every player can do somehow. But when I see Fonteles or Achrem failed the reception again and again, I know it is way too ridiculous.

So don't bother replacing Kurek or Bartman or whoever else - they are not too bad right now, or they do have reliable backups. Just take a look at Winiarski's place, when he's gone, his spot is empty.

Thank you. Definitely Poland need someone great in receiving and attacking to sub Winiarski, but I think he will stay till 2014 on the team. I love Kubiak, but he is not qualified to do that.
    Agree with you too with Fonteles e Achrem, they're not a class player, at all. Class players are: Murilo, Dante, Winiarski, Parodi... these kinda of players that can do it all great.

• Why do you think Akhrem is necessary? I wonder, if it's not because you support his club or something and can't be objective here. Maybe he's a fighter, but I don't really think having another outside hitter without proper reception is what we need. And also - I thought Akhrem wants to play for national team of Poland, 'cause he feels his attachment to this country, but the truth is that he lacks successes on this level, so there would be a perfect occasion to achieve something playing as representative.

• Poland needs a substituent for Winiarski

Now tell me something I don't know :D I am well aware this is our trouble spot, but it's not that simple. I just don't see anyone out there who could replace him right now, not one single guy who's not a junior or a wasted talent. By the way, I don't get why Anastasi just doesn't use Ruciak more. Okay, he's short. So what?

Quote from muse

Why do you think Akhrem is necessary? I wonder, if it's not because you support his club or something and can't be objective here. Maybe he's a fighter, but I don't really think having another outside hitter without proper reception is what we need. And also - I thought Akhrem wants to play for national team of Poland, 'cause he feels his attachment to this country, but the truth is that he lacks successes on this level, so there would be a perfect occasion to achieve something playing as representative.

I never said Achrem was necessary. I just think it would be fair to give him a chance, that's all. I'd say the same thing about Gladyr or anyone else. Coach wanted him, so for me no more arguments are needed. It's not the fact he won't be playing for our NT that hurts me. It's the way PZPS treated him.

And about achieving something as a national. I don't think of it as an occasion. more as a chance to fulfill your dream. After all, it is a whole other level of emotions and dedication. No wonder he wants to experience that.

• We are not a charity action. We won't make any player's dreams come true, 'cause he wants to. That's my opinion.