Italy NT 2013

• What about Fei?

well I think that finally Berruto wants to make younger people play...

I read people shocked that Mastrangelo wasn't there... well after what happened with Cuneo is not that weird since he hasn't played for months now (he's now busy making a career on television I suppose)

• I think you can understand the situation clearly from Trentino's president Mosna's interview;
    Juantorena wants to play for Italy , because he wants to gain international success but Macerata players unexpected objection makes the situation so complicated. The president of Italian volleyball federation want him to play for Italy because they think they will win Rio 2016 with him. I think Berruto doesn't want Osmany in NT but he can't decide by himself .
    Juantorena doesn't too much concern about Travica,Zaytsev but his main problem is if he plays for Italy , there is a strong possibilty that he will be denied to visit Cuba again. His family is in Cuba so he is waiting the response of Cuban federation. If he isn't denied ,he will play for Italy 100%

• Marriage time for Ivan Zaytsev :rose:
    He will marry girlfriend Ashling Sirocchi

His girlfriend explained their love and their marriage plan in here:
    http://www.iltuovolley.it/2013…occhi-la-sposerei-perche/
    I think this volleyball site owner must be a family member of Zaytsev/Travica or Savani. :?: It looks like a personal website dedicated to Travica/Savani, Zaysev and their girlfriends :lol: :lol:

• So Savani has got a new tattoo.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Valerio ended his NT as I know

Ok, my news is old. He is taking Baranowicz rather than Boninfante in this tournament anyway.. hope that'll show some difference than being inconsistent on the part of Travica..

• Baranowicz hasn't got any chance to play. Travica will destroy our NT the whole time.

Isn't the championship format to let all players get involved? It looks like you don't like Travica at all, do you?

• Isn't the championship format to let all players get involved? It looks like you don't like Travica at all, do you?

Trust me 90% of the people following volleyball here in Italya don't like Travica. He's weakest setter we ever had. Championship doesn't mean a lot for our NT: in the past some players who were on bench in their clubs were part of NT without any real reason...

• Trust me 90% of the people following volleyball here in Italya don't like Travica. He's weakest setter we ever had. Championship doesn't mean a lot for our NT: in the past some players who were on bench in their clubs were part of NT without any real reason...

Yes dear ravens#7, but wasn't it Berruto who put Italia back on track and returned it to winning ways? Maybe he's crazy but he has his own viewpoint, or what do you think?

• Yes dear ravens#7, but wasn't it Berruto who put Italia back on track and returned it to winning ways? Maybe he's crazy but he has his own viewpoint, or what do you think?

He's a good trainer, I just don't many of his choices about weak players in NT, wasting our time (Travica, Beretta, Piano...). He should develop the most talented players we have (Falaschi, Baranowicz, Barone, Cester, Lanza...), and he isn't doing this job. He has even called Juantorena, who will take Parodi's place (our most talented OH) as soon as possible.

• He's a good trainer, I just don't many of his choices about weak players in NT, wasting our time (Travica, Beretta, Piano...). He should develop the most talented players we have (Falaschi, Baranowicz, Barone, Cester, Lanza...), and he isn't doing this job. He has even called Juantorena, who will take Parodi's place (our most talented OH) as soon as possible.

Maybe his idea is that the emerging talents are being spotted and followed by other national teams and coaches too, and he wants some secrecy in the players he selects; I don't know, I don't want to sound like defending him, but I defend any thing ITALIA does (I am a tifoso grandissimo per l'azzurri...hehe), and he proved to lift la nazionale from the pit it fell into at the hands of Anastasi (who was good at the beginning but then other coaches learnt his style - pretty much what happened to him in Poland (?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)). I don't know, just my thoughts...

• Maybe his idea is that the emerging talents are being spotted and followed by other national teams and coaches too, and he wants some secrecy in the players he selects; I don't know, I don't want to sound like defending him, but I defend any thing ITALIA does (I am a tifoso grandissimo per l'azzurri...hehe), and he proved to lift la nazionale from the pit it fell into at the hands of Anastasi (who was good at the beginning but then other coaches learnt his style - pretty much what happened to him in Poland (?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)). I don't know, just my thoughts...

:drink:

• I am glad you like my assessment and analysis... haha.
    Although I don't come from Italy, but I am following closely my beloved Italia (and I work in psychiatry too btw, so I like analysing)... thanks dear ravens#7