USA NT 2013

• I'm so curious how he led his players :) We have to wait for WL and then check it :)

• I'm so curious how he led his players :) We have to wait for WGP and then check it :)

Male.
    It's WL (World League)!
    Female is Kiraly!

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I asked on the 2012 thread and got no response, and since this is a new season... does anyone have any news on Sean Rooney? Dude had an injury last year and he disappeared all season long.

• what? WGP? or WL

Sorry :obey: WL of course :wall:

• And where this roster is? 'Cause I don't see it. I want to see who will be kicking my guys' asses.

• Yes, I would also like to see the full roster, can't find it anywhere.

Meanwhile, one of America's best beach volleyball players Matt Fuerbringer will be the assistant coach of John Speraw. They have been working together for some time at UCLA, where Fuerbringer has been Speraw's assistant coach as well. Now I guess it would be the end of his beach volleyball career.

• Stanley and Priddy despite the fact that they aren't in NT now both still want to play in NT. Priddy probably will be back for NORCECA Championships and can stay with team till 2014. Stanley wants to play in Olympic Games in Rio. He will get married, while in Argentina will be F6.

source: blokaut.net

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game