Russian Federation NT 2013

• We had a very, very long discussion about Sivozhelez in the World League thread. Apparently, there are two types of opinion - pro and against Sivozhelez. I am in the first group.

I'm pro as well. I already wrote enough in this case but again: dude was a monster last season. Maybe he was weaker in WL but still I'm expecting him to be back in monster shape for ECh. It would be great to see Sivozhelez and Biryukov together on court.

• I agree with Kaziyski, no surprise about Berezhko. All of the other guys are better than him currently. I thought Khtey took a break only for the World League, but I don't know much about his decision.

Khtey had some issues with his hip. He was pretty sick after that hardcore season with Belogorye. Another person who looked as if he was just about to die was Grozer.

We had a very, very long discussion about Sivozhelez in the World League thread. Apparently, there are two types of opinion - pro and against Sivozhelez. I am in the first group.

There is no way Voronkov can drop the OH from the WL winning squad so it looks like it is Spiro-Sivo-Zhilin plus either Ilihykh or Biryukov. I personally think that Spir + Bir with Zhilin on the bench would be most optimal. Sivo, I'm afraid, would be very good for Bulgarian NT, i.e. someone who can guarantee Sokolov/Bratoev the best blocker award :)

• Biryukov OUT of ECH roster

what is the source? i´d like to know the reasons once he is way better than spridinov

• http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…-leave-national-team.html

Has the rule changed ? because i've always though that Musersky ddn't count as a naturalised player, and it wasn't only one allowed ? Anyway, i think Pavlov in form is more needed then Butko, the true is that nowadays there is any opposite in russina that is super realieble, not even Mikhailov

• http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…-leave-national-team.html

Has the rule changed ? because i've always though that Musersky ddn't count as a naturalised player, and it wasn't only one allowed ? Anyway, i think Pavlov in form is more needed then Butko, the true is that nowadays there is any opposite in russina that is super realieble, not even Mikhailov

It is one naturalized player. WOV has that wrong and in the original article I don't see Muserky's name being mentioned either.

Here is the original article http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/reviews/50800/

Pavlov is injured and Mikhalov is finding his form after being injured near the end of last season, so they don't need Pavlov. Plus they have that young guy in Lokomotive who is playing Pavlov's position (i think) an he is doing well. I rather they have Butko, because Grankin made some poor decisions in tournaments this season, so he needs a competitor so that he plays better. They need to change the liberos they had for international tournaments this year because they were bad. Also i am not sure Spiridonov should be in the team, not because of his attitude but he isn't consistent enough to me.

The coach need to choose better players because some of his choices had me scratching my head.