Brazil NT 2013

• Finally! Hopefully it will go alright.
    I suppose it opens the spot for Lucarelli to be in the starting six already in case Dante takes some time off too.

• It's about time! :thumbsup:

• Finally! Hopefully it will go alright.
    I suppose it opens the spot for Lucarelli to be in the starting six already in case Dante takes some time off too.

Lucarelli have to be an starting 6 player!!! And about Dante, I think that he should take an eternal time from the NT. He's an idol, but playing with Brazil's shirt isn't for him right now... He's not playing well since 2009. FACT.

• Lucarelli have to be an starting 6 player!!! And about Dante, I think that he should take an eternal time from the NT. He's an idol, but playing with Brazil's shirt isn't for him right now... He's not playing well since 2009. FACT.

I agree :drink:
    Dante actually is like paula pequeno :lol:
    i'd like to see Lucarelli and Isaac (MB) from São Bernardo in the WL

• I'm really curious as to who will be the MB players this WL. Both Sidão and Éder will probably take some time off due to injuries and Rodrigão left the NT, so there's plenty of room for new players. Besides Acácio and Douglas Cordeiro from Cruzeiro (both who have higher chances this season I suppose), I'd like to see Maurício from Minas, Isac from São Bernardo and Thiago Barth from SESI.

• Rezende faces a really tough decisions. He should start making this team younger, checking new players, 'cause someone needs to replace Murilo, Dante, Giba, etc. Where is the problem? There is a lot of not-really-young players, who had a fantastic season and should finally get a chance for being a part of Canarinhos. Examples? For sure William Arjona, who can't stop smashing opponents by his crazy-weird game, Marlon had a pretty nice season in Russia, but his relationship with Bernardo isn't good, so I don't expect any suprise here. Definitely Felipe Fonteles, who's called from the best player of Polish league, I'm watching him really carefully thinking about representative season and I see him as a member of Brazil this year. Maybe Filipe Ferraz? Cleber? :thumbsup:

• I'm really curious as to who will be the MB players this WL. Both Sidão and Éder will probably take some time off due to injuries and Rodrigão left the NT, so there's plenty of room for new players. Besides Acácio and Douglas Cordeiro from Cruzeiro (both who have higher chances this season I suppose), I'd like to see Maurício from Minas, Isac from São Bernardo and Thiago Barth from SESI.

I think we can include:
    Gustavão (campinas) :drink:

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited once, last by José ().

• Lipe, Lucarelli and Thiago Alves sound like a solid group of OHs for the WL. Perhaps Bernardo could take Ary from SESI too for him to gain some experience as he definitely has potential. Rapha from Vôlei Futuro would be a great option as well, but I may be a little biased. lol

• I trust in Bernardinho (not that much) but I have no choice :D

I really excited to see new players in my NT :heart:

• B team has been announced for the upcoming tournaments. Source

Setters: Murilo Radke (Campinas), Danilo Gelinski (UFJF) and Felipe Quaresma (Florianópolis).
    OPPs: Renan Buiatti (São Bernardo) and Franco Paese (Campinas).
    OHs: Lucas Loh (Minas), Ary Nóbrega (Sesi-SP), Tiago Wesz - Mão (Sesi-SP) and Sérgio Felix (Funvic/Midia Fone).
    MBs: Isac (São Bernardo), Gustavão (Campinas), Otávio (Minas) and Maurício (Minas).
    Libero: Felipe (São Bernardo).

Not sure on Murilo Radke (he didn't have a good season), but I'm happy for Danilo Gelinski! Glad to see Ary and Mão as well. Gustavão, Maurício and Renan were obvious choices, while Otávio, Isac and especially Lucas Loh are surprises for me. I don't know any of the other players from São Bernardo, Florianópolis and Funvic/Midia Fone, but it looks like a solid bunch to be honest.

• stronger roster for a B NT :cheesy:
    I'd like to see in starting six:
    S: Danilo
    OPP: Renan
    OH: Ary and Mão
    MB: Gustavão and Isaac.
    L: Felipe

:drink:

• The biggest problem in Brazil NT is not having a good OH to do double with Lucarelli, with Murilo and Dante had not seen other players who can play alongside him.

Thiago Alves has NT pro level, and Mauricio spent much of the season on the bench and not a wide receiver.

• The biggest problem in Brazil NT is not having a good OH to do double with Lucarelli, with Murilo and Dante had not seen other players who can play alongside him.

Thiago Alves has NT pro level, and Mauricio spent much of the season on the bench and not a wide receiver.

Lipe is playing pretty well in Zaksa, but he also isn't a good receiver...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms3bl1WSUSU

Here William explain why he denied Brazil NT invitation last year. He said he suffered with a knee injury during Superliga 2011/2012 and wasn't in good conditions to play. Bernardinho insisted and said that he could make his treatment with NT doctors but he denied again.
    William said he accept a new invitation if it happens this year.

• He finally SHOULD be called to the national team, no matter what kind of plans Rezende has. Maybe he wants to take younger players, but I don't care.

• Mauricio on the final Superliga, showed definitely that NO may hold selection