Argentina NT 2013

• Armadores: Luciano De Cecco, Nicolás Uriarte
    Centrales: Sebastián Solé, Pablo Crer, Maximiliano Gauna, Martín Ramos
    Opuestos: Iván Castellani, Bruno Romanutti, Guillermo García
    Receptores puntas: Facundo Conte, Rodrigo Quiroga, Federico Pereyra, Cristian Poglajen, Nicolás Bruno, Pablo Bengolea
    Líberos: Alexis González, Facundo Santucci

http://www.feva.org.ar/noticia…masculino_noticias&id=978

• Armadores

I love this word. I will keep repeating it all day long. Armadores, armadores, armadores, armadores.... :D

I would be happy to see Ivan as a starting OPP. But Pereyra as OH? Hmmm.

• I was hoping for some changes but it's basically the same :read:
    Guille Garcia as opposite :lol: he's the worst player I have seen in NT the last decade.
    As long as we don't lose all matches like last time we hosted finals, i'm cool

I would be happy to see Ivan as a starting OPP. But Pereyra as OH? Hmmm.

yeah I'll be so happy for Ivan.
    Pereyra as OH was a big surprise for me. At first I didn't see his name among the OPP so I thought that finally Weber stopped calling him, then I checked again and I was really suprised.. mmmh

• No full roster? Only these players are selected? Argentina will host the WL final tournament, so I am sure they won't travel that much. They will need a wider variety. As for the opposite position, I don't believe Pereyra switched completely, but I haven't watched Argentinian club volleyball this year, so I don't know what the situation is. I am pretty sure Castellani and Romanutti will do a better job though.

• Why all taht hate for him? I think he did a good job with your team

• Why all taht hate for him? I think he did a good job with your team

He did for the first 4 years, but he should have quited after the olympics. Cycles always have an end, the players were tired, the fans kind of (empty seats at WL finals), the federation chiefs, etc