available setters

• does someone know which good setters are still available? i was wondering...

• This list is the worst setters?

Worst of the best ;)

• Li Runming

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• This list is the worst setters?

At that time of the summer better setters have already found clubs. So it's quite normal to choose from some worse ones :)

Dragan Travica

Contracted by Belogorie. I think it's been made official, so he is not a free agent.

I don't know where Sergey Makarov is going, he might still be free.

• At that time of the summer better setters have already found clubs. So it's quite normal to choose from some worse ones :)

Contracted by Belogorie. I think it's been made official, so he is not a free agent.

I don't know where Sergey Makarov is going, he might still be free.

Actually, it was the other way round. Belogorie hadn't extended Makarov until late in the season but at that point he was already signed by Kuzbass. So Belgorod had to find him a replacement in the face of Travica. Which was pretty unfortunate as the only available foreigner's spot was initially reserved for Simon.

• Actually, it was the other way round. Belogorie hadn't extended Makarov until late in the season but at that point he was already signed by Kuzbass. So Belgorod had to find him a replacement in the face of Travica. Which was pretty unfortunate as the only available foreigner's spot was initially reserved for Simon.

I mentioned Makarov as a possible free agent, which was not true, I didn't imply the transfer saga about Travica. Btw, which Simon are you talking about? Belogorie wanted Robertlandy Simon?

• I mentioned Makarov as a possible free agent, which was not true, I didn't imply the transfer saga about Travica. Btw, which Simon are you talking about? Belogorie wanted Robertlandy Simon?

Yes. This was a very realistic target for Belogorie's transfer campaign. They still struggle to find the second MB and Simon looked like a logical add-on to Muserskiy. Belogorie has cash this year and they're once again quite prestigious club to play for. But they unwisely released both setters and the main libero so the transfer campaign was dedicated to mending this hole. I hope Travica does well but I won't be surprised if they kick him out by December just like they traditionally do with one of the setters.