Polish NT 2014

• Kubiak and Bartman no more relationship, Bartman is troll and he insulted Kubiak's girlfriend who is fat. (I have that info from Piotr Gruszka's family who is so close to me).
    Moreover, Kubiak has a baby with fat Monika so Bartman no chance to rebuild relation with Kubiak.
    Antiga didn't call to Bartman, Bartman is crazy about playing in NT and he was crying in interview Antiga didn't call to him.
    Wlazły and Zagumny coming back to NT.
    Wlazły = No Bartman, they're true enemies, Stephane is too weak guy to make live them in peace.
    Wlazły quiet, vain, nervous.
    Bartman loud, vain, nervous.
    :hit:

• A bit of offtopic, but is there a pic of "fat" Monika?

If this isn't an April 1st joke, what are the fundamental difference between Bartman and Wlazly that wouldn't allow them to play for the NT together?

• Sounds like a bad soap opera.... :cheesy: :wall:

I recently had a look at world ranking. If polish NT don't start bringing results, they are in danger of loosing a lot of places there. Latest, when they lose their World Cup 2011 points (btw., how is it possible that this tournament has the same value as Olympics and WCH??)

• Points in ranking are only mystery made by FIVB :lol: of course World Cup has too big impact in rankung, it should have at least twice less points than WCH and OG. I hope that Male's NT won't have a downturn like Female's :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• A bit of offtopic, but is there a pic of "fat" Monika?

If this isn't an April 1st joke, what are the fundamental difference between Bartman and Wlazly that wouldn't allow them to play for the NT together?

To satisfy your curiosity and end this awkward topic I'll share this picture because I truly like it, it's positive and the most important for me as a fan is that Kubi seems to be really happy on it, as well as his lady.

Btw. "Fat" is a relative term. Different people see it differently.

PS. I HATE APRIL FOOL'S DAY. And the peak of peaks was when Wlazły wrote on his account on fb that he's coming back to NT with his own new socks. It was just too much for me as for one day :aww:

• Sounds like a bad soap opera.... :cheesy: :wall:

I recently had a look at world ranking. If polish NT don't start bringing results, they are in danger of loosing a lot of places there. Latest, when they lose their World Cup 2011 points (btw., how is it possible that this tournament has the same value as Olympics and WCH??)

Because WCup is among the three quadrennial world level FIVB events, which involves almost all the FIVB member teams.
    WCH and OG have individual qualifications, while WCup combines qualification with continental championships. However, WCup features the biggest number of matches to win the title (11 matches, compared to a typical WCH - 10, OG - 8), which substantially proves the level of the winner. Its analog, WGCC, having only 6 participants and 5 matches in total for each team, is way less meaningful than WCup.
    However, given that WCup is gonna shrink in size (8 participants) in 2015, I do believe WCup should not deserve 100 pts any more.

In terms of world ranking, this year actually is the best chance for Poland to regain Top4 or even Top3 positions. Poland got only 25 pts in WCH 2010 and there's enormous room for more points since they're the host this year. In the meantime there's also room for improvement in WL, where Poland failed as No. 11 last year. This year Poland is in the same group with Final 6 host Italy so there're higher chances that they make it to the finals.

Actually the best observation would be when Brazil yield the crown position. A good guess would be the World League this year...

• Aside from the sparkling discussion on opposites, are there any concerns about the outside hitter accommodating Bartosz Kurek? We've seen how crappy receivings could easily fail a team. But I still couldn't see anyone who can cover that corner.

PS. I HATE APRIL FOOL'S DAY. And the peak of peaks was when Wlazły wrote on his account on fb that he's coming back to NT with his own new socks. It was just too much for me as for one day :aww:

I hate every single post by Alex Atanasijevic as well as by Skra Belchatow on FB yesterday. I knew it was a prank, and I replied immediately under Aleks' post "Ahh fxck this prank", and I still felt so disappointed when Aleks on the next day clarified it was just a joke.

• Martee, don't you consider Michał Kubiak? He has such a great season in league, being main serve target in JW all the time. He fully deserves to be starter next to Kurek. Winiarski will be definitely 3rd, now is the question who'll be the 4th.

• Kubiak seems so far the only plausible candidate, although I'm not optimistic about him. As a receiver, he's mediocre.

• Kubiak seems so far the only plausible candidate, although I'm not optimistic about him. As a receiver, he's mediocre.

For me he's the best choice, because in league noone is better than him with such amount of attempts - he received 738 times in 91 sets, only one with similar amount is Rafał Buszek and he's worse than Kubiak. Moreover Michał is also 5th best scorer in league. Do you see another candidate? I don't and of course it's not Włodarczyk from your avatar, who maybe even out of NT after his mediocre performance in league :whistle: Better Poles in receiving than Kubiak in +Liga are only Murek and Ruciak, but both are poor spikers and have much less receiving attempts :teach:

• For me he's the best choice, because in league noone is better than him with such amount of attempts - he received 738 times in 91 sets, only one with similar amount is Rafał Buszek and he's worse than Kubiak. Moreover Michał is also 5th best scorer in league. Do you see another candidate? I don't and of course it's not Włodarczyk from your avatar, who maybe even out of NT after his mediocre performance in league :whistle: Better Poles in receiving than Kubiak in +Liga are only Murek and Ruciak, but both are poor spikers and have much less receiving attempts :teach:

Haha, no, Wlodie is not even close to national team standard. Yes, I agree that Kubiak has been doing well in the Plusliga, but you have to admit Plusliga is slightly lower in level than Serie A or Russian league, where definitely much stronger servers are playing, and those are the opponents that Poles have to confront in world events. Whether the receivers could survive their serves is of my concern.

• I don't think that Kurek - Kubiak couple could survive the serves of Russia and Italy. I see Kubiak as a game-changer, but not in the starting six.

• Monika lose her weight, when Bartman and Kubiak were in friendship she looks another. Bartman made joke about her being fat during party. Bartman is sometimes pathetic and no think before he say something.

Emmmm, about Kubiak - he is AMAZING. Bernardi made him COMPLETE player. Kurek sometimes has no brain. :(

About Wlażły and Zagumny in NT - i have 100 % info it's not joke. Journalist Bińczyk from Skra wrote this before 1st April, Bińczyk is Wlazły's friend.

Emm about Havelkova - she is perfect that's all. :love: I'm girl btw. but when i look at her i wanna be lesbian. :lol:

• Obviosly Bartman is right. Kubiak should't be mad at him :cheesy:

• The two couples are both very cute. We should stop all this drama and gossip. I hope Zibi and Michal can fix their relationship, because they used to be friends since they were just boys, then they also had good results in the beach volley. Their friendship used to be one of the most admired into the volleyball world. And it is never fair losing a friend.

Since they're both among my favourite players, I'd like an happy ending.

• It seems that we won't see Igła in NT in this season ;( in an interview for "Przegląd Sportowy" he said that nobody called to him or consulted with him :whistle: it means that main competitors for a spot should be Zatorski with Wojtaszek.

• Generally I hate this media pressure put on Antiga who he should call or not to the wide roster :aww: Though I hope in this case, I mean this holy indignation "how come, not to call Ignaczak?!" will result in this that Igła will be back in team. Die hard fan is talking, I know, but the truth is he's still the best in both sports and mental elements. And there is no better atmosphere in team like this which only Igła can create. Plus, I hope Antiga although he has his own matches to play, watched carefully how incredible Igła fought in was in SF match against Zaksa. And tell me once again he's too old :aww: