Polish NT 2014

• Zbigniew Bartman said in an interview that he's rather not interested in being in NT. He didn't watch any match of Polish NT and he got an offer from Tomaso Totolo from Zenit Kazan, but he would play only in CL so he refused that offer :wavy: his future is still unknown...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Zbigniew Bartman said in an interview that he's rather not interested in being in NT. He didn't watch any match of Polish NT and he got an offer from Tomaso Totolo from Zenit Kazan, but he would play only in CL so he refused that offer :wavy: his future is still unknown...

Literally speechless. What the heck is he thinking?

I also noticed the rumors/news saying that there's intense conflict between Kurek and Antiga, and Bociek is having a drinking problem?

• NT's stuff claims that there wasn't a problem with Bociek (but why we didn't watch in last games, was it only injury ?(), while Kurek's case is probably solved. He acted weirdly having been told about being only a sub in matches vs. Iran and we know how it ended up - he wasn't in roster for this weekend at all...

• Oh oh oh, Kurek spoiled p.u.s.s.y. "Pfff how can somebody play better than me?!?! Helloooo I'm Kurek I must play" :mad:

The problem is that Kurek is very bad player, it lasts 2 years, this lider disappeared and in my opinion never comes back. Whole NT must be this lider. He became accustomed that Anastasi was keeping him in game, not important how he played.

• Stephane Antiga called 17 players for NT camp ^^

Setters: Paweł Zagumny, Fabian Drzyzga, Łukasz Żygadło
    Opposites: Mariusz Wlazły, Grzegorz Bociek, Dawid Konarski
    Outside Hitters: Bartosz Kurek, Michał Kubiak, Michał Winiarski, Mateusz Mika, Rafał Buszek
    Middle Blockers: Piotr Nowakowski, Marcin Możdzonek, Karol Kłos, Andrzej Wrona
    Liberos: Paweł Zatorski, Krzysztof Ignaczak

So from wide roster for WL we don't have: Michał Ruciak (OH), Łukasz Wiśniewski (MB), Wojciech Ferens (OH), Paweł Woicki (S), and Łukasz Perłowski (MB).

From full NT roster absent are also Zbigniew Bartman (OP), Damian Wojtaszek (L), Piotr Hain (MB) and Dominik Witczak (OP).

We can take 14 players for WCH so out will be S, OP and OH. For me clear favbourite to be cut is of course Konarski, but it's hard to choose two others. It'll be two from pairs Zagumny/Żygadło and Mika/Buszek. Liberos and MB can be almost sure that they'll be in final roster unless they get injuries...

As reserves for wide roster for WCH, are called: Paweł Woicki (S), Dominik Witczak (OP), Michał Ruciak (OH), Łukasz Wiśniewski (MB) and Damian Wojtaszek (L).

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Zagumny should be first setter imo

If he works hard on trainings and keeps good shape then why not ^^ Drzyzga was starter in ECH qualifications and in WL, so they won't get rid of him, it means that Żygadło most likely will be a victim, but nothing is certain, fight will last about a month :box:
    also for OH and OP position we'll have duels: Bociek vs. Konarski and Mika vs. Buszek. Bociek should win in first pair, in second pair I have mixed feelings, both guys have ups and downs, Mika looks a bit better overall, but who knows how will it end up :cheesy:

• If he works hard on trainings and keeps good shape then why not ^^ Drzyzga was starter in ECH qualifications and in WL, so they won't get rid of him, it means that Żygadło most likely will be a victim, but nothing is certain, fight will last about a month :box:
    also for OH and OP position we'll have duels: Bociek vs. Konarski and Mika vs. Buszek. Bociek should win in first pair, in second pair I have mixed feelings, both guys have ups and downs, Mika looks a bit better overall, but who knows how will it end up :cheesy:

It's about time Żygadło leave our NT. He's nice person, always ready for NT, but the same situation with him like with Bartman. Sorry dude, you're too weak. Zagumny is professor, Żygadło was, is and will be even at his old age Zagumny's student. :wavy:

• 15 players appeared on training, including only 1 S, Fabian Drzyzga :what: Paweł Zagumny will join on Friday, while Łukasz Zygadło can't join to NT right now because of personal reasons ;( Camp started from weight training. After preparations in Bełchatów, team will go to Bordeaux, later they'll play some friendlies and after that it will be time for Wagner's Memorial in Kraków ^^

• Now when Żygadło won't join NT for camp in Bełchatów some newspapers claim that he's already out of NT for WCH :whistle: I don't like this beahviour :thumbdown: :wacko:

• NT's plans before WCH:
    16-24.07 NT camp in Bełchatów
    27.07-02.08 NT camp in Capbreton (France)
    04-09.08 NT camp in Spała
    12-13.08 Friendlies Poland - Germany in Spała
    14-18.08 NT camp in Kraków
    16-18.08 Hubert Wagner's Memorial in Kraków - Poland, Bulgaria, Russia, China
    21-24.08 NT camp in Spała
    25-29.08 NT camp in Warsaw

source: Przegląd Sportowy

• Żygadło did what I expected before it happened, look my posts. He has too big ego to be announced as player who lose rivalisation with Zagumny and Drzyzga. (It will happen anyway in several days), so he decided to lie about personal problems. Ehm, now personal problems? He invented that when he found out that Zagumny will join for WCH.
    Look what he did when Daniel Castellani was our coach, it's almost the same... I hate such players who don't agree with their role in NT.

• I see it differently.

Instead of to be 2nd or 3rd Setter and to sit on bench most of time better to have holiday on beach or somewhere else.

I think I would do the same, if it's true.

• I see it differently.

Instead of to be 2nd or 3rd Setter and to sit on bench most of time better to have holiday on beach or somewhere else.

I think I would do the same, if it's true.

I like the discussion under article with Żygadło's case on Przegląd Sportowy, hahah. :lol:

• I like the discussion under article with Żygadło's case on Przegląd Sportowy, hahah. :lol:

what a mess is there :rolll:

• Fortunately all 16 guys are in training. Kubiak, Wlazły, Kurek and Drzyzga are feeling better after injuries ^^ Michał can normally train with ball, in 10 days he should start blocking again.