2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• From dallari-volley:
    - Belgorod wants to create Muzerskiy-Simon duo :what:
    - Modena finds money and wants to create a super line up. They want Simon, Vettori or Omcren. They will continue with Bruninho , if not want to sign De Cecco. They already signed Rossini for libero position.
    - Kaziyski is going to Kazan. So where will Anderson go?
    - Trentino is trying to find a sponsor to take Juantorena and Raphael back but according to its presidents latest interview, it looks impossible.
    - Atanasijevic is going to Japan .He will earn more than 1 millions a year :what:
    - Zaytsev signed with Dinamo Moscow for 3 years. ( they say he will earn record ! money)
    - Stoychev may take over Cuneo .
    - Macerata already signed Sabbi for reserve position, wants Sokolov as their starting OPP.

• It's getting irritating... Several days ago i think the same journalist wrote Simon in Turkey, so now Bielgorod?
    What about Vermiglio in Piacenza? In that case, Winiarski can come back to Bełchatów. Fakel has not good results.
    And the most important thing - I can't believe Stoychev in another club, Kaziyski in another club.

• From dallari-volley:
    - Kaziyski is going to Kazan. So where will Anderson go?
    - Atanasijevic is going to Japan .He will earn more than 1 millions a year :what:
    - Macerata already signed Sabbi for reserve position, wants Sokolov as their starting OPP.

Kaziyski in Kazan with Alekno after the events in 2007? Surprising, at least to me. Kazan might keep Anderson for just the ChL or get a Russian setter.
    I don't think Japan is a good choice for this stage in Atanasijevic's career. He needs to learn more, not get exhausted from the ridiculous schedule and gamestyle in Japan (60-70 sets to an opposite per match). Same goes for Sabbi, he's young and sitting on the bench is far from ideal, even in a club like Macerata.

• Kaziyski in Kazan with Alekno after the events in 2007? Surprising, at least to me. Kazan might keep Anderson for just the ChL or get a Russian setter.
    I don't think Japan is a good choice for this stage in Atanasijevic's career. He needs to learn more, not get exhausted from the ridiculous schedule and gamestyle in Japan (60-70 sets to an opposite per match). Same goes for Sabbi, he's young and sitting on the bench is far from ideal, even in a club like Macerata.

It is beginning of the transfer season. It is understandable that there are too many rumors .I think majority of them won't happen.
    What is more worrying is, Italian clubs will continue to decline. Only Modena wants to create a great team. Modena won't be in Champions League ,unless they win the league this season. Macerata will continue to be a good team but they will lose their superstar Zaytsev.

• More rumours from sportal.bg:

Modena's prospective team for 2014/15:

setter: Bruno Rezende (Luciano De Cecco)
    outsides: Matey Kaziyski, Earvin Ngapeth
    middles: Roberlandy Simon, Tomas Beretta
    opposite: Tsvetan Sokolov (Luca Vettori)
    libero: Salvatore Rossini
    coach: Radostin Stoychev

In brackets are the secondary options if Modena have no luck with their primary targets.

• I can't see this happening. They need at least 3 italians on court. This means no Sokolov (at least as well).

• I can't see this happening. They need at least 3 italians on court. This means no Sokolov (at least as well).

Not arguing about your first statement, but doesn't Simon count as an Italian?

• The former main OP of Chinese NT (2009-2012), Chen Ping (born in 1989), announced his retirement due to his heavy injury.
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2014-04-05/11117105816.shtml
    He will be the assistant coach of Team Jiangsu.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Some news from Brazil:

- Modena is interested in Lucão (Lucas Saatkamp), but he has a two year contract with Sesi, and he is the best paid player acting in Brazil...só it will be hard to get him.
    - Sesi and Campinas are fighting for Bruno Rezende, and Modena also wants to keep him...let´s see the next chapters...

• Moda Maringa (Brazil) is interested in Leandro Vissotto (Leandro was playing in Kepco from South Korea).

• Lotos Trefl Gdańsk after poor season wants to make a revolution. Team won't renew contract for head coach Radosław Panas. Contracts with Grzegorz Łomacz (S) and Paweł Mikołajczak (OP) are solved, Jakub Jaorsz (OP) probably leaves the club too. There is a rumour that new coach will be Andrea Gardini.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Modena started very well with this sign. Now they should find a Pipi-kind player and a strong libero, to let Bruninho use his magic hands in a confortable way. Then they need at least a strong MB. Sala can still play well. Beretta no way.