2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• http://www.skra.pl/aktualnosci…chal-zawodnikiem-pge-skry It is said Nicolas Marechal is new OH in Skra Bełchatów to replace Samuel Tuia. It's a good choice because Skra needs two polish OH because Lisinac came. Nicolas has polish passport (his gramdmother was Polish). Still no info about who is going to replace Antiga. Everyone says about Winiar too long time and it's quite boring and annoying, they're waiting to accounced this as the last, the best surprise one.

• Bartosz Bednorz (OH/OP) from AZS Częstochowa to Indykpol AZS Olsztyn.
    Team in Olsztyn will be quite interesting even without spectacular names :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Leonel Marshall signed a 2 year contract with İstanbul B.B

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Perugia is very close to Beretta. Worst choice ever. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I hope not, I thought Buti and Barone did a good job, any idea what would happen to them, someone is probably leaving if Perugia is looking for a new MB.

Or it's Semenzato who's leaving and they're looking for a benchwarmer :whistling: :D

• Arslan Eksi (S) extended his contract with Fenerbahce until 2016.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I hope not, I thought Buti and Barone did a good job, any idea what would happen to them, someone is probably leaving if Perugia is looking for a new MB.

Or it's Semenzato who's leaving and they're looking for a benchwarmer :whistling: :D

Buti is gonna stay. One between Barone and Semenzato will stay too. The club wanted Lisinac, but he refused to come here because he wanted to play for Belchatow. Now we are still looking for a MB, but the club is choosing between Fei and Beretta. I don't like like both of them, but Fei is way better.

• Buti is gonna stay. One between Barone and Semenzato will stay too. The club wanted Lisinac, but he refused to come here because he wanted to play for Belchatow. Now we are still looking for a MB, but the club is choosing between Fei and Beretta. I don't like like both of them, but Fei is way better.

Definitely prefer Fei, he has played with De Cecco and will fit right away (and is still way better than Beretta).
    I'm not so sure whether Lisinac refused or it was just Belchatow wanting him more, because he still has a year on his contract with them.
    Plus it might be tricky for substitutions assuming line up will probably be De Cecco- Atanasijevic Maruotti-Fromm Buti-xxx, so what happens if Lisinas is a starter and Maruotti plays bad and Vujevic has to enter.

• Bartman in Asia. Already signed there contract.

It means most likelyy either Korea or Japan (though it can be also Qatar :whistle: ), I guess it's Korea and I don't think that's a good choice...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bartman in Asia. Already signed there contract.

China?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Oh well, Thomas Beretta confirmed for Perugia...I hope De Cecco inspires him somehow...

I hate him as a player. I hate his behavior, expecially when he argued with his own coach, becuase he put him out of court when he was just sucking. I hate that we signed him.

• what's the situation in turkey? only very few transfers were published... also, it seems like a lot of teams still haven't decided on a coach

• what's the situation in turkey? only very few transfers were published... also, it seems like a lot of teams still haven't decided on a coach

Among top teams, only FB and Halkbank didn't announce their trainers. The rest of top teams coaches are;

Ziraat Bankası - Fernando Munoz Benitez
    Maliye Milli Piyango - Joshko Milenkoski
    Istanbul BBSK - Nedim Özbey
    Arkas Spor - Glenn Hoag

Only certain foreign player transfer news are;

Gordon Perrin, Gavin Schmitt and Matevz Kamnik are staying in Arkasspor
    Leonel Marshall is from FB to Istanbul BBSK