2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Wojciech Żaliński (OH) (Lotos Trefl Gdańsk) is loaned for 3 weeks to Al-Sadd (Qatar).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 3 players are going to leave Ajaccio at the end of this season.

Libero Steve Peironet to Beauvais, OH Emmanuel Ragondet to Cannes (2 years), MB Tommy Senger to Sete. This means Papadimitrou (BOUC) and Samica (Cannes) are leaving their current clubs.

• Voloch is reporting that Rapha (S) signed with Funvic/Taubaté and is coming back to Brazil after his season with Halkbank ends.
    He's also reported a few weeks ago that the team got a significant increase in money funds, so there's a chance they'll be a lot more competitive this next season.

• S: Raphael(Halkbank)
    OP: Lorena(Maringá); Leozão(São Bernardo)
    OH: Dante Amaral(Panasonic Panthers); Thiago Sens((Al Jazeera)
    MB: Mauricio(Halkbank); Luizinho(São Bernardo); Alberto(Montes Claros)
    L: Felipe(São Bernardo)

They are looking for a foreign player and I believe that will be an OH, for sure. It looks like a good team, even though I don't trust Lorena.

Source: http://www.saqueviagem.com.br/…talhe.php?idPost=13655825

• ^ This is looking good! Leozão should be a great sub for Lorena, he had a very good season in São Bernardo. Dante and Thiago Sens should cover the reception line very well too. I'm kind of excited, even though this smells like one of those quick projects that disappear after a couple of seasons.

• German MB Tim Broshog (Moerser SC, German NT) will play next season in Noliko Maaseik.

• Moda Maringá is interested in Wallace, and also Fenerbahce is trying to hire the player.

Source: Melhor do Volei

• Modena wants now Atanasijevic and Simon. According to Sartoretti the serbian opposite broke his pre-contract with the japanise club and now has an agreement with Perugia (us :thumbsup: ) which Modena wants to brake to bring the player in their team.

They have now under contract:
    -Bruninho (2 years)
    -N'Gapeth
    -Kovacevic
    -Deroo
    -Sala
    -Manià
    -Sket

This means Bartman will leave. They are already looking for a new opposite. I wished they could stop blaming Zibi and buy a good libero, because Simon is useless if they have the same (weak) reception line of this season and so every other player. It seems like Modena find out how weak Beretta is. :whistle: No mention for him. :wavy:

• Cuneo may move to Torino. It seems like Fiat is intrested to invest in volleyball and they want a team in the city.

Radostyn Stoytchev, Nikola Grbic and Matey Kaziyski may be their first goals in the market session if this happens.

I don't want Cuneo to move, they are an historycal team here. If Torino wants a team, then they have to built it ex novo. :teach:

Blues Brothers already say they won't move to Torino. If this happens they'll disappear.

• Everything may be true, but on the other hand no... Cuneo won't play in champions league in next season, i don't think these three men would like to play like that... These gossips with Stoychev and Kaziyski are like serial... :aww:

• Juan Ignacio Finoli (Argentinian, setter, 191 cm, 22-year-old, UNTREF (Argentina)) will be the new setter of Noliko Maaseik. I guess the Belgians are the first team eager to start signing players.

Source: Noliko's website

• Voloch is reporting that Evandro (OPP) left SESI-SP and signed with Suntory Sunbirds, from Japan. His replacement will be Théo once he finishes the season with UPCN.

• Sovia are interested in Marko Ivovic and Murphy Troy to replace Veres and Schopps

• Sovia are interested in Marko Ivovic and Murphy Troy to replace Veres and Schopps

Is it fix, that Schoepps will leave Sovia? Maybe he will come back to Germany?!