2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• I

It is really unexpected. It is the first time Kubiak is associated with Halkbank but I don't think such an unrelated source will write Kubiak's name without any hint.

For me it's just another rumour, JW closed roster and Kubiak is there, he's still valid contract :!:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Łukasz Polański (MB) from Effector Kielce to BBTS Bielsko-Biała.

• Brazilian Lucas Eduardo Loh (OH) from Vivo/Minas to ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle. Seems to be good transfer :thumbsup: any further opinions about him ?( I saw that he was with NT during WL ^^

• Brazilian Lucas Eduardo Loh (OH) from Vivo/Minas to ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle. Seems to be good transfer :thumbsup: any further opinions about him ?( I saw that he was with NT during WL ^^

very promising, but very young. He could be part and starting six of a medium team in Brazil superleague, so I think it's a good transfer.
    Regarding the WL, I think he will be among the 12 players in the next matches because Mauricio is injuried, but he is not going to be used very often.

Sadly I didn't watch many games from the Brazilian league last season to have a better opinion on him, but I think he's good and a nice promising player for Brazil. I liked Minas' reception line with him and Raphael a lot better than with Maurício, for example. There's definitely room for improvement. He keeps getting called to the wide NT roster and seems to have performed relatively well in the U23 tournament last year as a starter. I hope he gets to play and doesn't end up like Rogério Mineiro.

And wow, Brazilian youngsters seem to be going everywhere this season. Renan and Enrico in Italy, Lucas Loh in Poland, Maurício in Russia. Hopefully that's a good thing (sucks for the home league, though).

• Sadly I didn't watch many games from the Brazilian league last season to have a better opinion on him, but I think he's good and a nice promising player for Brazil. I liked Minas' reception line with him and Raphael a lot better than with Maurício, for example. There's definitely room for improvement. He keeps getting called to the wide NT roster and seems to have performed relatively well in the U23 tournament last year as a starter. I hope he gets to play and doesn't end up like Rogério Mineiro.

And wow, Brazilian youngsters seem to be going everywhere this season. Renan and Enrico in Italy, Lucas Loh in Poland, Maurício in Russia. Hopefully that's a good thing (sucks for the home league, though).

It is a good thing. Brazil dropped the level after the NT players returned to home ground. They need to play against the best players of other countries to stay in shape for the national team.

• For me it's just another rumour, JW closed roster and Kubiak is there, he's still valid contract :!:

Funny to read, Winiar was wanted by Arkas Izmir and Fenerbahce also. Does it mean he is going to play there?
    Luca Monti, choose another player to your team, maybe Kovar or Parodi? Oh no? Why? 8)
    Kubiak + Kaliberda, does it look too impressive to weaken this? + Jastrzębie announced full team many weeks ago. Łasko, Kubiak, Masny STAY.
    Or maybe it's another invented rumour like Bartman in Zenit what killed me totally. :rolll:
    But there is big difference between these two invented rumours about Bartman and Kubiak. Kubiak is star and Bartman star in another way, just he's volley trash.

• Michał Kubiak (OH) joins Halkbank Ankara eventually :white: even Polish media announced it, so it seems to be official :wavy:

• Well, that's extremely disappointing. :gone:

JW denied the transfer.

• JW denied the transfer.

Fortunately it was rumour, sorry for misunderstanding :whistle:

• Turkish teams transfer silence turned into gold. :obey:
    Halkbank..... Sokolov, Juantorena and hopefully Kubiak. Now they need a good setter and MB.
    Fenerbahce....Nikic,Wijsmans . Its manager confirmed they are looking for a spiker and MB.
    İBB...... Marshall,Sam Deroo,Kooistra. Perhaps they will also sign an OPP.
    Arkas..... Schmitt, Perrin, Tillie
    Maliye..... Bram Van Den Dries (official)
    Ziraat.... unknown
    GS.... Baranek,Rejek, Tuia
    Lets see who will be the next ;)

• Hopefully Kubiak? This is your opinion? You're Turkish or...? Good luck. Italian poet Pasini is crazy. Now all Polish media benefit from this source of this famous bloger with career. 8)
    Btw, I remember he wrote many many other interesting things like Lisinac in Perugia or Stoychev with Matey in Perugia...

• Hopefully Kubiak? This is your opinion? You're Turkish or...? Good luck. Italian poet Pasini is crazy. Now all Polish media benefit from this source of this famous bogger with career. 8)

The source of Kubiak news is sportpiacenza.it. Probably they learned Kubiak transfer via Luca Monti.
    According to Turkish media ( Burak) Halkbank will pay 260.000 euro for transfer fee. Ask Burak ,where this information comes from ;)

Celitans remain in İBB.
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=21089&topic=2

• JW's chef has already denied news about Kubiak in Halkbank :whistle:

• I can breath now. God, that was scary. :white:

• Hahaha! Jooooke! Sportpiacenza VERY NICE. Nice Italian media care about Polish players and their transfers to Turkish clubs! I have a question for you, if Polish club site wrote that Italian club losing Kovar or Parodi to Turkey you would spam everywhere this is true?
    Nice joke dear, Tuia, Kooistra are not high quality players with all my respect for you, Tuia was looking for club where he could have good money and starting six, in Skra we have Winiar with Conte. Now they signed Marechal another French but with Polish passport (limit).
    Your club where Kooistra will play won't sign another OPP because Kooistra changed his position from middle blocker (he was classy middle blocker in Skra and Italy) but unfortunately he changed to OPP don't know why and become one of many many other not high quality players. It's a big pity. Radom our club from 6th position signed Kooistra as attacker and he played as attacker whole season also in NT, Radom signed Matti Oivanen attacker not beginner i see you are well-informed about players that you saying about them they are very good but you don't know in what position they play, very good dear guy, very good, cogrants. :thumbsup: To your information, Kaliberda, Masny, Łasko and Kubiak earn nice money, and their contract are for sure 1.000.000 ZŁ per player (250000 euro). Turkey paying 260.000? Turkey must buy his contract firstly in case when they are very desperated.
    Who is Burak?

• Calm down ! IBB also has Celitans who is an OPP. ;) I don't think they chose Kooistra to play OPP because they only have Özkan as MB.
    I'm not saying all of the transfers are world-class but they are better than previous ones.
    I know it is strange an Italian LOCAL website wrote Polish player transfer news to Turkish club but as I said before I don't think such an unrelated source will claim it without any hint.
    Yes ,I think Halkbank is desperate to sign another good OH because they know they are late and there aren't many options left. They lost too much time because of Trentino. There are also rumors they are ready to pay 1 million euro for transfer fee to Trentino.

• Calm down ! IBB also has Celitans who is an OPP. ;) I don't think they chose Kooistra to play OPP because they only have Özkan as MB.
    I'm not saying all of the transfers are world-class but they are better than previous ones.
    I know it is strange an Italian LOCAL website wrote a Polish player transfer news to Turkish club but as I said before I don't think such an unrelated source will claim it without any hint.
    Burak is a member of this forum ,he is also a journalist in Turkish volleyball website voleybolextra.com. This is his article: http://www.voleybolextra.com/3…alkbankta-kubiak-sesleri/
    Yes ,I think Halkbank is desperate to sign another good OH because they know they are late and there aren't many options left. They lost too much time because of Trentino. There are also rumors they are ready to pay 1 million euro for transfer fee to Trentino.

President of Jastrzębie denied... As Kondzio said. And what's now? :box: